Best reason why not to drink

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally passed my fears and got into a committed relationship with a friend with benefits. After my last relationship, I told myself I couldn't handle any more lies and cheaters, yet I think I just put myself on the same path. We'll see how this one goes, if I throw myself in hell just to be with another person - I'm really going to freak out this time! After a full year of being just benefits, it finally reached the relationship status.

Edit: And you end up posting blogs apparently =P

D

Deleted User

Hmmm, just don't get too attached since you're moving from benefits to committed...I just hope she's been a good friend. Hopefully she's the one who asked for the commitment, might just be me, but if it isn't her idea things don't go so well =/

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I heard that too. Unfortunately I don't want to live that long so it may be worse for me to keep healthy
wink.gif

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I2aven's_Sage said:
Hmmm, just don't get too attached since you're moving from benefits to committed...I just hope she's been a good friend. Hopefully she's the one who asked for the commitment, might just be me, but if it isn't her idea things don't go so well =/

Yeah, after my last relationship (I got way too attached, first real relationship) I basically caved myself in education. I went through my junior and senior year of college barricading me to my education. The worst part is my major is Mathematics and I was heavily doing classes such as logic and other various forms of mathematics. The combination of all these elements turned me into a very cold person, ever since I was little I spent most of my day observing people. In most people's opinions, I am not the most sanest person around. Fascinations of patterns, mathematics, and logic has put my way of looking at things in a very different way then most people. I let my friends have Saturday and some Sunday to hang out and party or drink or something while Monday-Friday I still dedicated myself to school.

We randomly started hooking up over the last year, a couple times a week, and I never really thought anything out of it. My coldness towards people prevented it from escalating any higher then benefits. However, very sparingly I would talk about to her how I thought about things and how much I observed people and specific topics about life, and she took interest in me. For the last few months she always tried to escalate it but I really never gave her the chance.

However, I got drunk one night, pretty drunk. She asked me why we don't escalate it, and I asked her what she expected of me from a relationship. She layed out a few terms, I layed out the ground rules and cautioned her of my unpredictability nature and we just came together.

So then I had it... my second real relationship. (I have had a couple small relationships, nothing major and mainly for benefit statuses).
My first relationship was devastating, never will I lend someone so much trust only to have it broken many times.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you guys are making such a big deal over getting into an emotional relationship from a sexual one.

If you actually like her that much, then it's a great thing - whether or not you get "too" attached isn't really up to you, and if you don't (and don't think you will), it's best if you don't go any further. That's really all there is to it.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like my life being simple and fully agree with your statement about simplicity of everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He does always boning a Japanese coworker