Hacking Best PSP CFW???

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I use ME-6.60 myself and I enjoy it. I find it has a little more up front controls over the system, where Pro hides most of the controls in the recovery menu.
They both of the same options though.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
what is the difference btw ME, LME & PRO CFW? & do ME cfw work on 6.61sys?
I actually just said the differences. They both have the same features, just ME puts them upfront (same with LME,) and pro hides some of them in the recovery menu. Both work with 6.61 although I find plugin support for 6.61 to be hit n miss.

Reactions: THYPLEX

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I actually just said the differences. They both have the same features, just ME puts them upfront (same with LME,) and pro hides some of them in the recovery menu. Both work with 6.61 although I find plugin support for 6.61 to be hit n miss.
Right now i'm using pro cfw. How to open recovery menu? & if I use ME CFW will it load the games fast? I'm using 128gb duo stick.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Right now i'm using pro cfw. How to open recovery menu? & if I use ME CFW will it load the games fast? I'm using 128gb duo stick.
You can open it through the Pro Menu or booting up holding R.
And there's no speed difference between any of the CFWs. They all function the same, they are just set up slightly different.

Reactions: THYPLEX

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Like what? & should I permanently install cfw? is it good to use like that? :unsure:
First what PSP do you have? Because that will effect the ease of installing a CFW. Although I do always suggest permanently installing a CFW no matter what version of PSP you are running. It's just the best way to get the best results.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For 3000/Go 6.61 Infinity +ME or PRO is the way to go.

For 1000 and non 88v3 2000, good old 6.60 PRO C2 is what I like to use.

If you have an E1000 (Street) you're stuck with semi-hacks and Fast Recovery, punishment for buying the worst PSP ever.

EDIT: OK so you have 3K? Go here for instructions: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSP/MODEL_PSPBRITE.html

Hopefully you aren't one of the "lucky" people with an 07g motherboard.

Last edited by mechagouki,

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Infinity work properly for launching PSN/PSX Eboots? I'd been sticking with perma-Pro C(fix3) on 6.20 on my 3000 and Go explicitly because C2 refused to launch any PS1 games at all, which was kind of the point of a PlayStation Portable.

Have any of the newer builds of PRO fixed that problem?

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does Infinity work properly for launching PSN/PSX Eboots? I'd been sticking with perma-Pro C(fix3) on 6.20 on my 3000 and Go explicitly because C2 refused to launch any PS1 games at all, which was kind of the point of a PlayStation Portable.

Yes, you should be able to run PSN and PS1 stuff no problem through Infinity. It's certainly working just fine on my Go and way less crashy then the 6.20 perma-patch FW I had on it before.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I know i can run my self made psx eboot of alundra just fine one 6.61 pro as well as lme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Morning MaximumBeans.