Gaming Best place to buy pandora battery/ led pandora/photofast

SamusKnight2K

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site [url=http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com]http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com[/url] and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for shipping so it would come out to a little over 12 dollars..they are in the United States and they have a phone number so I dont know whether to go with them or just buy it from DealExtreme..I am kinda nervous since some have said that buying from there you end up with fake batteries and I dont want to end up getting a fake battery, I want the real thing. I don't mind waiting as long as I get the real deal. Also, the magic memory stick, I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true..because I am not planning on getting any magic stick from these web sites..thanks

Posts merged

I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site [url=http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com]http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com[/url] and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for

Don't mean to necro an old topic here, but felt it was better than making a new thread about the same thing. I just got a PSP Phat used and an 8GB Memory Stick for it. I tried to hardmod a PSP Slim battery but apparently it burnt itself out or something... Also didn't help I wasn't aware that 8GB cards cannot be used for CFW installations. So I'm here too looking for a Pandora/Memory Stick combo deal. The pandorabatterybuys website mentioned above has them on sale for a Pandora Battery + 1GB Memory Stick at 19.99. Seeing as I need both I'm wondering if this is a good enough deal or not. As I said I have a 8GB card already so I have no use for the 1GB other than being a firmware updater. Otherwise does anyone else know of a better site (Besides Dealextreme that takes FOREVER to send their stuff.) that'll carry this stuff?

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
You can buy the pandora from that site if you want but don't you have any friends with 512mb/1gb mem cards, if you're using it once only there's no point in paying extra moneyz.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their memory sticks are fake, but their pandora batteries and Photofast converters are so friggin' cheap and they're the normal ones, NOT fakes, so it's AWESOME 8D

As for the shipping, it CAN take up to 3 weeks, but sometimes it comes in just a few days, I've had them come in 5 days once, but sometimes it takes up to 3 weeks (my max was 3 weeks anyway), depends on when you order.

SamusKnight2K

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ipwned said:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Apr 26 2009, 06:25 PM.

Off-topic, what's up with that...? Now on-topic... I managed to hardmod my PSP fat battery into a pandora version and flash my PSP using the 8GB card I have. Saved myself some money and my battery's still good for normal use too. Used Rainmaker's MMS maker and now the PSP startsas if it's an ordinary battery but won't start w/o the card inserted which really makes no diff, since I have an 8GB I don't need to switch out the card ever.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bozzer123 said:
Any idea on where to get a pandora battery and mms in uk

any help would be greatly appriciated

just order from dealextreme which has been mentioned a dozen times now

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my photofast from DX. I bought it when it was like $11. Now it's dirt cheap. I don't regret it though. This little thing is incredible. Damn technology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya