• Total voters

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3 was the best. It was so good that I didnt play on my ds for a week. Hence, I didnt even play Apollo Justice because of 3. Also, I didnt like 2's logic. I hated that circus case. It makes no sense.
frown.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
charlieiscool12 said:
number 1! best storyline. plus you wouldn't understand the other ones without the 1st

I played the 4th then the 1st and it was fine.

I wouldn't recommend playing the 2nd though.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
charlieiscool12 said:
number 1! best storyline. plus you wouldn't understand the other ones without the 1st

I played the 4th then the 1st and it was fine.

I wouldn't recommend playing the 2nd though.
you could play the 4th game with no back story since it followed some one else even though PW was in it d:
he meant the PW trilogy specifically

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one barely edges out the third one, in my opinion. The second one wasn't bad by an stretch of the imagination. The way the whole trilogy tied together was amazing (even with those little plot holes here and there). I played them in order, but I'd think usually one enjoys what they have FIRST played, so the third one very well could be the best out of the trilogy, but I played the first one first, so it has a pretty special place in my mind.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
SoulAnger said:
3 was the best. It was so good that I didnt play on my ds for a week. Hence, I didnt even play Apollo Justice because of 3. Also, I didnt like 2's logic. I hated that circus case. It makes no sense.
frown.gif

yup.. im stuck at the circus stage... haven't play 2 again since..
hate2.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I loved them all, enough to buy them all, but my favorite is the third one, Trials and Tribulations. It's long, it has great stories in all of the cases, the characters are the very best in this part... I really couldn't stop playing it. I really had been looking forward to it after the first games, and it exceeded my expectations in every way.

The second game was the worst for me, but only because the first one was so awesome and the second game didn't have anything better than the first game. A lot of people bash the second game, but it had some great cases and it was totally worth my money!

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I enjoyed the first one the most, here are my reasons:

- Phoenix Wright was originally made for GBA, and since they added the extra case at the end of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, it made the game longer, and a lot more fun!

- The first Phoenix Wright is the only one that doesn't let your present Profiles... and I found that presenting Profiles made the game a whole lot harder.

- The extra case at the end of the first one let you do things that you could not do in the other games, that is, the fingerprinting and Luminol Testing.

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
I have only played the two first (Ace attonery and Justice for all), by the time i choose the Justice for all no so tough like the Aece attonery, but i enjoyed every "turnabout" endings (specially 2nd and 3th). I'm looking for the trial and tribulation, but i have many game to play and no time for playing (is hard become adult U_U).

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally I liked the first two games of the series, the last one not so much even though it wrapped up the the whole storyline don't know why I didn't like it oh well....go figure

Played the Apollo Justice but never got around to finishing it even when I was on the last case

Taoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the "best" game would probably be AA since it's a good introduction to the game, closer logically to follow and has the bonus case. However I quite easily enjoyed (and therefore imo is the best) T&T quite simply because it concluded alot of the series and was really epic in case 5, but I think the reason for that is that you know the characters alot more so you get more out of it. I'd say T&T is the best for fans but for everything else its AA, only just though. JFA doesn't come close to the other 2, it really bored me in comparison (still quite interesting though).

MeTRoD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course, all of the games are fantastic in themselves, but my vote goes to Justice for All. Yes, the one with the least votes.
Sure, it's got some characters you wish Capcom never created (Moe the Clown, Ben and Trilo...), but most of the cases were very creative and all tangled up, like it should be in Phoenix Wright. But the main reason i voted for JFA is because of the final case. "Farewell, my Turnabout" is the name of it, and I was blown away by it. There's plot twists everywhere eventually. Play it, and you won't forget it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: so much lightning shit makes valley of bowser from super mario world tame in comparison