Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering which Phoenix Wright game for the DS is the best?
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials And Tribulations
I couldnt make up my mind which one to play, suggestions?
unsure.gif

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should definitely play them in order. The stories link together, so if you want to enjoy them to the fullest extent, start with the first one.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I felt the first one was a lot more logical than the sequels, especially the second. I often felt like the leaps in reasoning were too big in the sequels, and had to resort to walkthroughs quite a few times (which largely ruins the games, but replaying entire sections is even worse).

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like everyone else is saying you have to play all of them in order

i liked all of them, i just hated one or two turnbouts

alvisto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well, I also just got my NDS. I played Apollo Justice first, then only I play first Phoenix Wright. After playing Apollo Justice, I found out that the first Phoenix Wright game's first & 2nd turnabout is quite predictable, with the exception that the 4th turnabout is really good !

Still need time to play the last case though...

Daihatsuboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked the first one the most.

There are recurring characters throughout the series. Although they re-introduce the characters' backgrounds, I don't think it'd be as enjoyable as actually knowing their past, etc.

Vague Rant said:
I felt the first one was a lot more logical than the sequels, especially the second. I often felt like the leaps in reasoning were too big in the sequels, and had to resort to walkthroughs quite a few times (which largely ruins the games, but replaying entire sections is even worse).
I agree with you. I found that the second one was more... unpredictable. It felt like they were just throwing random stuff in there with all the twists and turns.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The best in my opinion is Trials and Tribulations because of Godot. However, my favorite case was 2-4.
If you're just starting the game, I suggest you play them in order. And keep in mind that case 1-5 has no impact on the story.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude holy crap 1-5 is uber epic its insane. I was in the same problem as you TC and well many people said that i should start with one but i didnt want to because i actually had lost my save and didnt want to do it over but i found a completed save and i am glad i played the first one. The stories are just amazing they will stick with forever play it in order. I am actually about to start PW Justice for all i just finished the first one......its amazing play it in order.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved trials and tribulations just because the cases seemed more epic and it was the last game before you know what.

Also Godot made it more epic.

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They are all good, but I played 2 first and loved the randomness of De Killer and Matt Engarde, though, number 1 and 3 did seem longer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over