Hacking Best option for snes/gba/ds emulation on 11.0

MrOBrien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking for the best option can't find any information on which flashcards work on 11.0 I don't care about 3ds emulation.

Thanks guys!

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm looking for the best option can't find any information on which flashcards work on 11.0 I don't care about 3ds emulation.

Thanks guys!
Have you a new 3ds? Because the emulation of DS/GBA/SNES with the old 3ds is.... X_X

Else, use retroarch for 3ds (snes and gba emulation): http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/3ds/

For the ds, don't expect something on the old 3ds, just buy a flashcard or the game.

Last edited by RealityNinja,

MrOBrien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you a new 3ds? Because the emulation of DS/GBA/SNES with the old 3ds is.... X_X

Else, use retroarch for 3ds: http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/3ds/

I do have an old 3ds running 4.4 gateway and use my dstwo but I grabbed a new 3ds non xl for the portablility and didn't want to carry around my library of ds games. If the dstwo or dstwo+ worked on 11.0 that would be great as the emulators that work on that are exactly what I want.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would like to keep this console as legit as possible but as it will be used to play new releases and use the eshop. That's why I'm curious if there is a flashcart I can use just for emulation of the titled consoles.

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
If you reaaaaally want emulation on the N3DS, either perform a hardmod downgrade (requires soldering) or trade/sell your N3DS for a different one that's on <=10.7. From there, you can install CFW with Menuhax + EmuNAND or Updated SysNAND (a9lh) and use virtual console injects. A9LH is recommended though, because DSIWare and GBA titles are finnicky with EmuNAND.

Or you could stick with laggy userland emulators on your N3DS, it's cheaper.

I'm not sure how to get off of Gateway on your o3ds, but I wouldn't recommended emulating on o3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

However, if you do want it on your o3ds, take RetroArch_3ds.7z and put it on your Gateway.

If you want it on your 11.0 N3DS, download RetroArch_3dsx.7z and put it on your sd card (/3ds/)

Download RetroArch here

Last edited by Deleted member 386348,

MrOBrien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't yet have the new 3ds is the happy home designer bundle I think they came with 9.2 but I wish to be able to use e-shop with no limitations. I currently have the hard mod done to my old3ds and it's pretty easy to do so if needed I'll do it to my n3ds. I'll have to do more research into what is best for my application.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol