Gaming best online multiplayer games?

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

I've recently bought a vita and was just wondering what the best (and still active) online games are? I put up a post about Nidhogg the other day which nobody responded to which I took as a) no one is playing it so I shoulodn't buy it or b) everyone hates me. I suspect 'b' is the correct answer but for my self esteem I shall pretend the answer was 'a'.

So anyone have any ideas?

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We got Freedom Wars a while back so who knows if its still active or not. If it is, thats a good one.
Thanks for the advice (on this and the nidhogg thread), appreciate it! I've played a few games of FIFA online which were okay although I got beaten in them and also Most Wanted which was kinda fun (me and another guy just ended up trying to ram one another off the road and forgot about the race).

I never got Nidhogg in the end as it looked like a dead community but I'll look into Freedom Wars. Any idea if people are still playing Wipeout online?

cheers

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. Wipeout was free a long time ago, kinda like the free game you got for signing up for PS+. I have no idea about the community though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ