Hacking Best MicroSDHC cards

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea you better be careful, if your microSD is too fast it'll play your games in fast forward.

EDIT: I received my Kingston 4gb today and lucky me it's made in Japan! I'm still waiting on my Cyclo to arrive but in the mean time I've been busy filling my 4gb up.
smile.gif

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two Cyclo DS's, one I use a Sandisk 2 gb Micro sd, and the other I use a Toshiba 2 gb Micro Sd. On the one that uses the Sandisk, I have had two instances where a game froze up. One was Pirates: At World's End, and the other one I forgot which one it is (my son uses that one, I wasnt playing either times). On the other cart, with the Toshiba, I play the same exact games with the same exact dumps with no problems. So even though it happens rarely, I would recommend to everyone that you get the faster rated Micro SD's. Even if you dont play Castlevania, you will still see the difference every now and then. And who's to say that in the future a new game will come out that you like and it will need the fast speed as well? I have already ordered a new A-Data Micro SDHC to replace the Sandisk; I'll probably use the Sandisk on my cell phone or give it to my brother for his cell or something. Let me rephrase that, I will replace my son's Sandisk with my old Toshiba, and keep the A-Data for myself
wink.gif
Got it on newegg.com for 35 dollars shipped!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: collecting the coins, or wall busting through the game