Hacking Best ISO Update Checker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TiMeBoMb4u2
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,815
  • Replies Replies 14

TiMeBoMb4u2

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
500
Trophies
1
Location
Hyrule
XP
1,209
Country
United States
What are the best tools, for PC and Mac, to check for embedded updates in ISOs?

I have WiiBrickBlocker (PC), but it only gives the option to patch, it doesn't show if the ISO actually has an embedded update. I have WUM (Mac), but the build is really old, and I'm afraid that it won't properly show the correct warnings.

If you have any recommendations, please provide a link.



THANKS!
yay.gif
 
eric_4_life said:
Links are not allowed, but check out wiibrew for WiiU (I think thats how it's spelled)
I searched WiiBrew for "WiiU", and it returned nothing.

Links to these applications ARE allowed. Will you please post?


Thanks!
yay.gif
 
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
Arm the Homeless said:
It's called Google.
There's no reason to be a JERK! ...and to set the record straight, I had already searched Google for "WiiU", and it doesn't return ANYTHING about Wii Update checkers! See for yourself, by clicking HERE!


mad.gif
mad.gif
Oh god. There's no reason to take common sense as a insult.

Calm down. Jeez.
 
Arm the Homeless said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
Arm the Homeless said:
It's called Google.
There's no reason to be a JERK! ...and to set the record straight, I had already searched Google for "WiiU", and it doesn't return ANYTHING about Wii Update checkers! See for yourself, by clicking HERE!


mad.gif
mad.gif
Oh god. There's no reason to take common sense as a insult.

Calm down. Jeez.

LOL! Nice one Arm. Never thought someone on the intarwebs hasn't seen letmegooglethatforyou.
 
Arm the Homeless said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
Arm the Homeless said:
It's called Google.
There's no reason to be a JERK! ...and to set the record straight, I had already searched Google for "WiiU", and it doesn't return ANYTHING about Wii Update checkers! See for yourself, by clicking HERE!


mad.gif
mad.gif
Oh god. There's no reason to take common sense as a insult.

Calm down. Jeez.

LOL! Nice one Arm. Never thought someone on the intarwebs hasn't seen letmegooglethatforyou.
 

Site & Scene News