Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

alexj9626

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hi guys, so im gonna get a 50$ eshop card and buy Splatoon 2 DLC. I decided i would use the rest to get an Indie title, something fun, not so deep that i can grab when im bored/traveling, etc.

I already have Celeste and Shovel/Hollow Knight on PC.

What game would you guys recommend? I ordered one SX PRO but you know, lets "help" the devs and all that shit, i have the money there so why not.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You should at least say what genre do you like and don't like, because maybe you won't like certain indie titles (or not).

I tell you this because I find Cave Story extremely boring, I never actually progressed further than the first level... 8 times, and lotsa people love and praise it

alexj9626

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Stardew Valley, lots of hours to spend in that game.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Thanks, have it on PC, forgot to say that!

You should at least say what genre do you like and don't like, because maybe you won't like certain indie titles (or not).

I tell you this because I find Cave Story extremely boring, I never actually progressed further than the first level... 8 times, and lotsa people love and praise it

Idk to be honest, just something i can grab and play for 20-30 minutes with good pace, something like Celeste, but i have it on PC.

Golf Story for the win ! and it is/was on sale

Oh yeah, i forgot about that one. Gonna check it out. Thanks!

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Furi. Adrenaline-powered, boss-rushing fun. Soundtrack is pretty outstanding from amazing composers like Carpenter Brut, the Toxic Avenger, Danger, Waveshaper, etc. Ngl, the soundtrack changed my music taste completely, and I listen to it daily. Also, it's only like $20, and it's actually worth the price. It works better as a handheld game than a console. It's challenging, but you can feel yourself getting better as you keep playing and beating a boss feels great.

P.S. (once or twice)

If you like racing and F-ZERO, FAST rmx is a cool game you should try.

Glad someone other than me actually likes Fast RMX lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch