Hacking Best games to add?

ChrisNeeds2Help

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally ordered sd2vita and its arriving today, ive got everything set but the biggest thing is.... What games should I add? I'm asking in terms of homebrew ports, games, psx,psp and ps vita on a 32 gb limit

Reactions: medwinxxx

medwinxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Chris. i think 32gb is not enough for ps vita games then you want to add psp homebrews etc. Maybe you can put 5-10vita games depending on size 20psp and other roms for 40-100 like snes gba etc.it depends on you.But I reommended to at least get 128gb for 19usd samsung evo yo have enough space. Ive got 256gn and it is alreqdy too much for me.
P.s. if you like God of War install all on vita and psp.you will not regret it. Uncharted and Gravity are good to start with vita games.

Reactions: ChrisNeeds2Help

ChrisNeeds2Help

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Chris. i think 32gb is not enough for ps vita games then you want to add psp homebrews etc. Maybe you can put 5-10vita games depending on size 20psp and other roms for 40-100 like snes gba etc.it depends on you.But I reommended to at least get 128gb for 19usd samsung evo yo have enough space. Ive got 256gn and it is alreqdy too much for me.
P.s. if you like God of War install all on vita and psp.you will not regret it. Uncharted and Gravity are good to start with vita games.
Funny thing I just sold gravity rush recently for a hell of a good deal for someone out there to enjoy more than i could and uncharted isnt my taste. I dont play alot alot of ps vita stuff but i do want something to keep me busy

Reactions: medwinxxx

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny thing I just sold gravity rush recently for a hell of a good deal for someone out there to enjoy more than i could and uncharted isnt my taste. I dont play alot alot of ps vita stuff but i do want something to keep me busy
Persona 4 Golden is a 90+ hour game, great story, great character, great voice actors. Final Fantasy X remaster, Vanilla Ware games(Muramasa Rebirth, Odin Sphere), Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward, World of Final Fantasy, Undertale, YS VIII Lacrimosa of Dana, Lego Star Wars The force Awakens, Tearaway, Loco Roco 1 and 2, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Star Wars The force Unleashed...etc I can go on!

Reactions: ChrisNeeds2Help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.