Hacking Best Flashcart?

Corey103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up buying a DSTwo from NDSgamer.com, ended up paying about $60 for the card, 2-3 day shipping, and a 8GB SDHC.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
That is, if you're a pirate. ;o
The ability to access all the homebrew for less than the price of a single game is still a great deal.
And the ability to run all your backups for less than the price of a single one of them is a great deal too.

Reactions: 1 person

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That is, if you're a pirate. ;o
The ability to access all the homebrew for less than the price of a single game is still a great deal.
And the ability to run all your backups for less than the price of a single one of them is a great deal too.
You are certainly correct, in terms of homebrew. But you'd still be able to play homebrews (at least the non-special ones) on any other (cheaper) flashcart, no? I actually don't know much about the 'special' homebrews, so I'd be glad if somebody can certainly say that they are worth paying for a dstwo. ^_^

As for the back-ups part, I think you misinterpreted me: if you're not pirating your games (meaning, you're buying/ripping them legally for yourself), you're essentially not "making up" for however much you payed for the flashcart. A cheaper flashcart would be a better deal in this case.

Corey103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up buying a DSTwo from NDSgamer.com, ended up paying about $60 for the card, 2-3 day shipping, and a 8GB SDHC.
Cancel the fuck out of it before its shipped, and then cancel it again...

A 16GB SDHC can be had for $10
http://www.amazon.co...26171927&sr=8-1

8GB for half that
http://www.amazon.co...27209324&sr=1-5

If you're paying $60, then you undoubtly overpaid for microSD. And standard Amazon shipping is 3-5 days
I overpaid by like $10, it's really not too big of a deal for me. 8 gigs is more than enough for me. GBA games = 1 GB, SNES = 1 GB, NDS = 4GB.

P.S: Amazon refuses to take Paypal, and I stated in the OP that I need to use Paypal for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: