Best flashcart(s) as of 2010?

Which do you think are the best flashcart or flashcarts as of 2010?

• Acekard 2i

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CycloDS Evolution

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DSTTi

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • EZ-Flash Vi

• G6 DS Real

• iEDGE

• iTouch2

• M3i Zero

• R4i (and clones)

• SuperCard DSONEi

• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

superflysocal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the most useful voters are the ones who have used multiple cards. If you have only used one in your life, then how would you know the difference? In this same logic, I think this poll would be much more useful if each user only gets to vote for ONE card. Thus, if you have used multiple cards, you will pick the one best card you like the most, the card that you would buy again if all your cards were stolen, etc.

btw, do any of these cards allow you to load games through the side SD slot? Is that SDHC compatible?

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
voted ez-flash I know I am based because I only used m3 simply and ez flash vi but even though the updates are not extremely fast the card is buggy I still like it because I know it will be supported by the team for a long time it also was the first to patch for dsi menu 1.4.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
ACEKARD 2I FTW
biggrin.gif

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta go with everything M3(I own the M3 Simply, M3 DS Real, and Zero) and none of them let me down with their usage yet. Awesome products.

S

sumarth

the acekard peeeeepoooooooool have the supermajority

think think they the best

but no, they say m3 suck

but in reality sakura is better

like a someboooooodeeeeeeeeeeee, @#$% them acekards

i hate youuuuuuuuuuuu

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Voted for M3i0. If I could've I would've voted for SCDS2, but seeing as it hasn't even released yet I went with the second best one that I could think of.

Shoulon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the Acekard2i and the CycloDS. My hands down vote goes too Acekard2i.

This vote threads going to be a big decision maker for new-comer's in "what card to buy?" area.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
the acekard peeeeepoooooooool have the supermajority

think think they the best

but no, they say m3 suck

but in reality sakura is better

like a someboooooodeeeeeeeeeeee, @#$% them acekards

i hate youuuuuuuuuuuu

At least we know proper english. And speak/type to be mostly legible. -_-;

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superflysocal said:
I think the most useful voters are the ones who have used multiple cards. If you have only used one in your life, then how would you know the difference? In this same logic, I think this poll would be much more useful if each user only gets to vote for ONE card. Thus, if you have used multiple cards, you will pick the one best card you like the most, the card that you would buy again if all your cards were stolen, etc.

btw, do any of these cards allow you to load games through the side SD slot? Is that SDHC compatible?

No loading games through the SD slot, and Yes the SD slot is SDHC compatible.

AAcrazyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Ak2 with AKAIO! I got that card about 3 months ago, and from what I've experienced and what I've heard... it's the best, hands down! perfect compatibility, and a beautiful interface!

My argument is a bit one sided though... seeing as how it's my first flashcard and the only one I've ever used! LOL!
laugh.gif

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Minox_IX said:
Obvious winner will be Ak2i due to AKAIO
smile.gif
Idunno' about that, people in general have the "what I have is better than what you have, because it's what I have" mentality.

I'm sorta' excited to see the results of this. X3

I agree. I mean i owned a R4 and i would have voted for it at the time but now that i have the SC i see what is better. Its all based on that system Rydian said.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no doubt that the AK2i is a great card, but... all its power comes from the superb work from normatt/smiths. Not the official team. If they decide to walk away from supporting the card, will the producers of the card step up and continue to update the loaders. If you look at the official updates they haven't been too frequent. The Supercard DSONEi needs to be considered. Over the past couple of weeks its clean mode takes it ahead of the competition. Whilst other teams scramble to update their firmware, the supercard just runs 0 day games straight from the get-go. No arm patching/hacking is involved. Not only that but the EOS beta is a decent improvement on the previous OS incarnations.

Of course picking a favourite flashcart is relative to the users needs. Some may want a clean/fast no frills interface and don't need/use features like real time saving/game guide. Others may demand a good solid DLDI "driver" to aid homebrew compatibility. Its all horses for courses.

mariomaniac33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've collected quite a few flashcarts myself since I have 3 DSs (1 Phat, 1 Lite, 1 DSi)
yaynds.gif
. I have a Max Media Dock, R4 (Original rev2), CycloDS Evolution, M3i Zero, and an iPlayer.

Personally, I think the CycloDS Evolution is the best for its truck loads of features and great compatability. However, it is lacking in one department - DSi compatability. I don't own the Acekard 2i, but everyone's been raving about it ever since AKAIO came out.
ohmy.gif

For the DSi, Acekard 2i may be the best, but I personally think that the CycloDS Evolution beats the Acekard 2i in every other department - but that's just my opinon.
wink.gif

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Acekard 2i for ever...
For people like me who thinks that features like RTS, RTG & slow motion are pretty useless,
it's clearly the best choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi