Hacking Best flashcard for DS ?

nadoon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Acekard2i has AKAIO. Which is a very good unofficial software. I say get the acekard2i because with AKAIO, you can download DSi ware. (That's what I heard. Im still waiting for my acekard2i I ordered from china).

Oh and, Welcome to GBAtemp!
biggrin.gif

ragio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fiji
nadoon said:
Acekard2i has AKAIO. Which is a very good unofficial software. I say get the acekard2i because with AKAIO, you can download DSi ware. (That's what I heard. Im still waiting for my acekard2i I ordered from china).

nice, how much does it cost ? and how about homebrew support ? i would like to use snezzids and lameboy on it...

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want a cheap card (with a great unofficial firmware, AKAIO) I'd go with the Acekard 2i, but if you want a card with RTS and SlowMotion (and another good firmware, Sakura) then I'd choose the M3i Zero (bear in mind however, it is almost double the price of the acekard).

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
I love my Ackard 2i!

It cost me around £10 ( not sure about other currencys) and all my homebrew works fine.!

QUOTE said:
you can download DSi ware. (That's what I heard. Im still waiting for my acekard2i I ordered from china)

Where did you here that? is this true?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5