Hacking Best Flash Cart for 2DS

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reading that the Gateway has serious issues with the 2DS making it pretty much useless unless there's a fix that's been found? Couldn't find anything though. I have 8.1FW BTW and don't mind a clone but would need a decent card. Sky3DS seems decent but has its own issues. Also is there any way to get to 9.2 (as its most stable yet hackable firmware) at all? As obviously going through DS itself will net me 9.5 which is NOT what I want. There doesn't see to be a manual way to update nor any info on the web.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Us 2DS users just have to sit this one out buddy, or buy a Sky3DS... We can use the browser exploit to launch the Gateway Launcher.dat and backup our retail carts, game saves, sysnand, etc... but nothing for playing roms except Sky3DS and the shitty clones.

vhero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Us 2DS users just have to sit this one out buddy, or buy a Sky3DS... We can use the browser exploit to launch the Gateway Launcher.dat and backup our retail carts, game saves, sysnand, etc... but nothing for playing roms except Sky3DS and the shitty clones.
K3DS seems more feature heavy as it can play DS games too any experience? There no real comparison of sky3ds and K3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr