Hacking Best flash card?

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am asking this cause my brother wishes to buy also a flashcard.
I could say R4 since I own one, but there is some badtalk about this card in the R4 section, so this made me unsure.
So I am asking wich one would be best when considiring these things.

Purely used for gaming
Plays homebrew
Plays nearly without errors

don't care about (so don't mention)
price
save states
all other shit and gizmo's

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
If all you care about is pure compatibility, I'd go for either an R4+3in1 or an M3Real. The latter one has better compatibility and comes with a GBA Expansion pack if you don't want to buy a 3in1.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well for what you want , "Acekard R.P.G" may be a little bit of a overkill (it's awesome tho, best card IMO) hmm.. so is cycloDS.
i would recommend the Acekard 2, which has about the same stuff as Acekard RPG, but without the internal memory and some other stuff, but for a very cheap price.
If you want a basic solution, which handles the most important stuff without a problem, the DSTT is a cheap solution, where you get a expansion pack for GBA/RAM and if you want to add, a extra rumble pack.

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The M3 Real is a bit dodgy with homebrew, though; the auto-patching seems to be a bit buggy and Warcraft TD has to be booted from DSorganize (something about the way the M3 allocates ram) - for example. Most things work for DSOrganize though, if they don't work straight from the M3.

walkearth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And what about the M3 Simply? Cuz I'm planning on getting one
rolleyes.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
walkearth said:
And what about the M3 Simply? Cuz I'm planning on getting one
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEI could say R4 since I own one, but there is some badtalk about this card in the R4 section, so this made me unsure.
M3 Simply/ R4DS are outdated these days, but if you don't need SHDC, it may be good.
Beware, the price is usually higher than other/better cards.

I would get a Acekard 2 or DSTT, though.

cjdogger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4DS is probably the best because you can upgrade the kernel,system,background and cheat.dats easy,
just drag and drop, never let me down, reliable, can use most micro sd's and is absolutely the easiest to use.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I consider the CycloDS Evolution the best one, but if you need an affordable, reliable, compatible, fast and easy-to-use no-frills device, the R4/M3 Simply is still good, though lacking the latest developments due to the rigid ASIC-based core.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: