DarkAura

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Right now I am addicted to bleach and jump ultimate stars, and I was just wondering if there are any other games that are similar? Like 2D fighting? And also, does anybody know when a Line Rider DS will appear?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2. I loved the first one on GBA, and the second one was good enough for a while.
wink.gif

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know when LineRider DS comes to the DS, but they said it would arrive in spring 2007, and that's some time ago. And i have this funny feeling, it won't ever come to the DS/Wii...
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimate Mortal Kombat and there is another fighter that I've forgotten the name of are all to come this year. So far I've only enjoy the Bleach and Jump fighters on the DS, the rest were pish though I'm yet to try the One Piece one.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I invested endless hours in JUS, and after doing so I didn't have the mental stamina to do the same with understanding Bleach via translation guides. But the new One Piece game is a pretty fun pick-up-and-play fighter. It's not 2D, but it's a side-view perspective like SSB. It also requires pretty much no investment in any type of translation guide. It's actually quite comparable to SSB, because the move-sets are about the same depth.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While Gear Spirit is definitely enjoyable at least for a little while, there is almost no depth at all to the battle system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021