Gaming Best/Faster MicroSDHC -> Memory Stick duo adapter

sconethief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a sandisk Duo and MicroSD and the MicroSD is a tiny bit slower but it is also 7 more gigabytes
tongue.gif

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a MSPD Adapater with a 8GIG A-DATA Class 6 card I picked up for $28, The adapter was bundled with 4GIG Transcend MicroSDHC which is used on my EDGE card for my DS Lite.

As for games, it works great! No real slow downs for most platform games, a few of the faster games get some lag if they are compressed though.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
man, that's a nice price

I was really tempted to get one, but ended up ordering a cr-3100 and intend to do the internal mod for it

danieldaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is another site to sell the photofast product, they have both dual socket(CR-5400), one socket(CR-5300) and CR-3100.

Pensonally, I hate DX because of their long time shipping. Also, the package and the product itself like as a rubbish arrived on my hand that I have no interest to buy from DX at all.
mad.gif
So I like to order from CZ although it is more expensive than DX but their shipping time is reasonable and the package & product is nice on my hand.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...