Off dealextreme, I think smoke black looks the coolest
biggrin.gif

badhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My crimson/black bought 3 days ago has no yellow tint. Compared to my cousins crimson DS, my screen is brighter and richer with better viewing angles.

Perhaps nintendo went back to the better screens?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My favorites are white for wii matching and cobalt blue/black for awesome looks. I have a white one myself.

Aznhiga13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like mine. Its a hit or miss. Ive heard people say they like it and hate it. I like the matte black top and white inside.

IMG_2438.jpg

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Aznhiga13 said:
i like mine. Its a hit or miss. Ive heard people say they like it and hate it. I like the matte black top and white inside.

IMG_2438.jpg

I have heard of a bundle of Guitar Hero On Tour and a onyx silver DS Lite. The only thing that people don't like about that bundle is that the GH Logo is stamped on the DS Lite.

Aznhiga13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ds lite is matte black all around, except for the inside and the hinges. The inside is white. I like the matte black cause i always hated having to clean all the smudges and fingerprints off of the shiny ones.

I was wondering if that GH logo was stamped or if it was a sticker. Well now i know, and that sucks. Its a +1 to anyone who loves guitar hero tho.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Plain white is good enough for me, I can't see any reason to why I should care about the color on my DS.

D

Deleted User

I like my black one, but my favourite one is the "BAPE x Nintendo" DSlite. The white version of it really looks fantastic, but I actually don't like the gold version that much. It's too bad that they are so expensive if you're not living in Japan or have a friend that can get you one.

Anyways, here are some pics I found.
White (regular version):

Gold (NFS version):

CheatingSoi said:
Sick Wario said:
'other' option?

the lime green was shown as an E3 proto. so where the hell is it nintendo?! im beginning to think i will never see this

photo_lime1.jpg

They should have totally came out with that ds. That would probably be my favorite but as of now. Its Crimson/black
The new green one isn't exactly the same, but quite similar. -> Link
Though lime green looks better, imo.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Navy must look sweet. I'd love to have the Balrog mock-up that someone made long ago, or a cave story themed one though, since it's easily my favorite games.

Either that, or one with all different characters stamped on it (Stafy, Kirby, Paper Mario, Luigi, Peach, and a few others).

Aznhiga13 said:

IMG_2438.jpg
How'd you get that logo on it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto