• FBI

Results are only viewable after voting.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on what you want. BigBlueMenu is a modified devmenu, NASA is mainly for those without EmuNAND, and FBI is picky about what CIAs you can install with it but also allows you to install directly over a network. I use both BBM and FBI.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Devmen_New. Created by ApacheThunder. It's the same as Devmen 6x, but with a 3D banner.

I don't know the difference between Devmen 6x, and BBM.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
NASA can now install over wifi, and in batches. Open NASA on your 3DS, point Houston to a folder with all your CIAs in it, go to work or have a nap ... Everything installed without having to touch your SD card or worry about deleting the CIAs afterwards!

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBM has the perk of properly installing certain things, like custom theme cias, whereas FBI allows to do more dangerous stuff (which is helpful if you know what you're doing), such as uninstalling NAND titles.

Edit: I should say, I've not used NASA, so I can't voice my opinion on that

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
devmenu. the only time i use fbi was when i region changing my emunand.

i hope one day we'll have a true powerful and user friendly homebrew cia manager.
- nand access like fbi, but on a whole separate menu with big red warning (it's really easy to accidentally push trigger button and change installation target from sd to nand)
- can overwrite installed programs like old devmenu (i personally use old dev menu to install new patched version mhx), or even better, if possible, when a title is already exist, there's option on what to do.
- recognized unique/title id and display it as game/program title in "human language" like nasa, or even better, if we have option to record and name the file we're currently installing so when we want to delete it, it'll be easy to find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning