Hacking Best cia installer for games?

Dayle Hall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the best CIA installer for games? Im currently using FBI but its slow. Wondered if there was anything designed specifically for installing CIA games that was a bit faster?

Obviously i own all the games i download...

Reactions: LuigiXL

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use FBI and it works great....also like the ability to install games over the network since I have a New 3DS and don't feel like removing the MicroSD card under the screws every time I want to add a new game. Not sure if the others have network install or not

Dayle Hall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use FBI and it works great....also like the ability to install games over the network since I have a New 3DS and don't feel like removing the MicroSD card under the screws every time I want to add a new game. Not sure if the others have network install or not

OOh i might be interested in this. As its getting a pain! do you have a link?

Dayle Hall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No. It's an altered version of DevMenu, which is owned by Nintendo, so distributing it here isn't allowed. Google should help a lot though.

Im sure ill find a way :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When i install the CIA's most of them need an update. Is it safe to just update from the Eshop or download them from that iso site?

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure ill find a way :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When i install the CIA's most of them need an update. Is it safe to just update from the Eshop or download them from that iso site?

Here is the link for FBI...it's a CIA file zipped: https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases

Also, with the updates, you just run the game and when it tells you there is an update, go ahead and do it...it automatically connects to e-shop and gets the data....I have about 15 CIA files on my 3DS and only ONE has given me problems, but the game still works...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM all