Gaming Best Character and Kart Combination?

squeaks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I usually use the robot and the tank, whatever their real names are. Isn't it that the only thing that differs in character handling of a vehicle is the weight? But the rest remain constant? Correct me if I'm wrong.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rob + Dry Bomber/Egg 1 for snaking should do fine for most maps.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, but character on each vehicle only alters the weight of the vehicle, so everything else remains as it would with any other character

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Toad or Dry Bones on an Egg1. Every little bit helps, including using the lightest characters on the best kart for snaking.

Although you can choose to have a slightly inferior Kart and kick ass with style, pick mario and the tank!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toad or Dry Bones on an Egg1. Every little bit helps, including using the lightest characters on the best kart for snaking.

Although you can choose to have a slightly inferior Kart and kick ass with style, pick mario and the tank!

Enjoy Rainbow Road
laugh.gif

I guess it's fine as long as you stay ahead, but that doesn't anyways happen
tongue.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there are people on the nintendo nsdir forus that would pwn u all. i am one of them.
lol.

Dry Bones/Tank

Love the look.

PS JAMESCO: You are wrong. It is the nintendo nsider forums that won't let you share fcs, not the nsdir forus, whic after a google search, doesn't appear to exist? I'll search moar, I want to find this pwnsome forum.

PSS PrinceIcee: Back when I played with GF_ in my name, the gamefaqs members always kicked the nsiders butts. Most of the nsiders I fought dced on me too. Made me laugh.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

I agree. I only played MKDS somewhat professionally for a few weeks but here's what I remember. Dry Bones is officially ligher than Toad. Lighter characters go faster off-road.

And, as much as I love egg1, people that aren't pro's may want to pick the standard yoshi cart for better item stats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1