Best cart for DSI XL help..

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by roden, Apr 4, 2010.

Apr 4, 2010

Best cart for DSI XL help.. by roden at 10:55 PM (829 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. roden
    OP

Newcomer roden Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi all, i was in love with my DS lite, running a cyclo DS Evolution card, never had any trouble.

But my 3 year old son has just decided its his and screams the house down if i remove it, so, thats now his lol.

So as my eyes are failing and im also greedy, i have just purchased a DSI XL.

Now i love the Cyclo DS, but its not compatible with the DSI or XL Correct?

Ive been doing some reading, and i see the most probable option for a new flash cart is the Acekard2i, i would like you opinions on it please and a good place to buy one, as i don`t want to end up with a bad clone, also hear there is a bad batch going around??

Im in the uk, and im not bothered about price of any card at all. Just want the best card, i know its early days though, i can always get another in the future.
    Thanks!

2. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Yup, the Acekard 2i is the best (and I think it's only the non-DSi Acekards that have a bad batch). Or you could wait for the better, more expensive Supercard DStwo.

3. roden
    OP

Newcomer roden Newbie

United Kingdom
    Well i wanna just get up and running for now, i know sombody thet will have it after if a better option comes alone, any ideas of a good place to get?

4. yikkyon

Member yikkyon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm pretty sure there are some recommended sites on the front page...

5. roden
    OP

Newcomer roden Newbie

United Kingdom
    ta me darlin, i shall place my order soon.