Best Card for a DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by darthstryk3r, Feb 17, 2011.

Feb 17, 2011

Best Card for a DS Lite by darthstryk3r at 4:43 AM (856 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. darthstryk3r
    OP

Newcomer darthstryk3r Newbie

United States
    I have used the M3 Real for years and I believe the cards I have are starting to wear. I know some of the newer cards like the M3i Zero were made where the contacts were a lil better. Im really looking for some inexpensive cards for roms and some of the latest games. Not gonna run homebrew or anything

2. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    You can't go wrong with Acekard 2i or EZ-Flash Vi. If you want real time functions SuperCard DS2 is the way to go.

3. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    Poof! Your OP can now be seen!

4. GH0ST

Member GH0ST Your Hero is a Ghost

France
    There is a lot of budget cards these days but the Acekard2-1 is a very good one and not too pricy ( the Acekard 2.1 and Acekard 2i: the former is dedicated to early DS models: the DS and DS Lite, while the Acekard 2i can be enjoyed no matter the DS you have-- it just works!). I stopped with G6 long ago since the support is down and I bypass the M3 too...I wouldn't by another card from Gbalpha team. CycloDS was a good choice too but is more expensive and there is now a new iEvolution for the same price with DSi support.

Supercard DSTWO is overhiped my 2 cents.

See there for more reviews and prices

5. monkat

Banned monkat I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.

United States
    I suggest threads with this kind of information be closed immediately, if we go as far as to eliminate links to the forum of a site that hosts roms, while the page has no links to pages or files containing illegal content.

We have complete knowledge that all he will use this for is copyright infringement.

6. rave420

Member rave420 GBAtemp Regular

Canada

7. darthstryk3r
    OP

Newcomer darthstryk3r Newbie

United States
    ok let me rephrase then, Im looking for a card with good build quality, yet cheap.

8. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    R4 revolution is about $3 at Lightake. Probably the most popular flashcard of all time and still one of the best. Runs the excellent Wood firmware.