Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ron975 said:
Mazor said:
rtorrent.

Superior in speed, memory usage and UI to everything else, while retaining all good features (although all clients pretty much have the same features these days).

What are you talking about, rtorrent has no GUI. It's command line , unless you use nTorrent which is rtorrent with a GUI.

Spoiler: A User Interface does not have to be a Graphical U
ser I
nterface.

Non-graphical UIs can generally be controlled a lot faster as they are made to be controlled by the keyboard and not the mouse, and this is also the case here.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Mazor said:
Non-graphical UIs can generally be controlled a lot faster as they are made to be controlled by the keyboard and not the mouse, and this is also the case here.

That's the problem with GUIs lately - they miss the point.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
monkat said:
Mazor said:

That's the problem with GUIs lately - they miss the point.
QFT, and the tendency seems unlikely to change any time soon as people don't realize this.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iSneeze said:
Definately Vuze. You can search for torrents from multiple websites in the same search within the app. You can transcode (convert) media formats to be viewed on all kinds of devices (iPod/iPhone/iPad/Apple TV/Android/Xbox 360/PS3 and many more) and it optimizes the settings of the download automatically according to your bandwidth. Best BitTorrent client I've ever come across.
I used that until I found something else for converting my videos, vuze was just too bloated for me.

so utorrent for me, although I don't really like 2.2

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
utorrent.

There are others?
ohmy.gif

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
utorrent
some ppl started using deluge too, it's kinda agressive one, but i dun like it and it's compatibility just sucks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: