Hacking best backup loader for gamecube games on wii?

metri3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
chop said:
metri3 said:
What's the best backup loader for gamecube games on wii?

It's Neo-Gamma?

Yep, it's awesome!!!

Thanks guys. What technique do you use to rip your gc iso's? I have been trying to get "cleanrip" to work, but I keep getting disc write errors. Have tried it on 2 games, LOZ:Four Swords (error happens at about 12%) and Soul Calibur 2 (error happens at about 50%)... Any ideas? Thought you don't need any special ios's for this app just ios58.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use an app to stream the disc data over the USB gecko to my computer. It's slow but reliable. I'll upload it for you if anyone needs it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Back in the day, I used wifi disc dumper by alandrous....
I just connected to the FTP of the program via FireFox...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
metri3 said:
Hielkenator said:
chop said:
metri3 said:

It's Neo-Gamma?

Yep, it's awesome!!!

Thanks guys. What technique do you use to rip your gc iso's? I have been trying to get "cleanrip" to work, but I keep getting disc write errors. Have tried it on 2 games, LOZ:Four Swords (error happens at about 12%) and Soul Calibur 2 (error happens at about 50%)... Any ideas? Thought you don't need any special ios's for this app just ios58.

Disc write errors? When burning? Then i'd say your .iso files are fine and your burner/media is a problem. If you think CleanRip is failing, try ripping to another device.

Also, check:
http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test
and read the mini FAQ.

Oh and i would only use multi game discs, there's no point in using single game discs if you use a loader.

metri3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
metri3 said:
Hielkenator said:
chop said:
metri3 said:

It's Neo-Gamma?

Yep, it's awesome!!!

Disc write errors? When burning? Then i'd say your .iso files are fine and your burner/media is a problem. If you think CleanRip is failing, try ripping to another device.

Also, check:
http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test
and read the mini FAQ.

Oh and i would only use multi game discs, there's no point in using single game discs if you use a loader.

I get the errors when ripping not while burning. The "write error" is refering to when it is writing to my hard drive I am ripping to.

Will try to rip to a 4GB usb thumb drive and see what happens...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)