Benedict XVI resigns, realizes he's old. First pope in 600 years to resign.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
> Enters a thread about the Pope resigning.
> Is Roman Catholic.

tXJF2cv.jpg

Reactions: Skelletonike

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have your religious sensibilities been offended?
Not in particular, everybody has the right to have opinions, I just don't like slander.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm wholeheartedly againts celibacy among priests since it's a medieval "solution" to the division of church property (mainly land) among the children of priests, not an actual Christian doctrine and makes absolutely no sense these days, but that doesn't mean that people can equate "priest" with "child molester" and I've already read that in the thread. Not nice guys, not nice.

As for standing againts homosexuality, I suppose it's somewhat a part of the job, but definitely an outdated one. We could use some "updates" to our Holy Book, it's not like it hasn't been edited over the hundreds of years to suit various interests.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they're going to name a black pope, he's going to hang out with Obama while the Constitution goes down the drain. Then NWO will take over and all will be well again.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
too bad, we germans loved being pope. there were puns in our newspapers for weeks when he got the job.

on the other hand, I think it's good that he had the clarity of mind to go before he became a mumbling zombie like the last one.
germany for pope 2013!

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you're missing is THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY and you'll be right as rain.

Although the Jewish Conspiracy and the Catholic Conspiracy don't really jive together.

Not at all, this was constructed by those greedy jews in an effort to claim not only their so called namestake land, but also an effort to lay claim to the rest of the world. While settle for a few acres when you can own the whole world? Who else in their right mind would want everyone unified under one banner? Worked so well for the various empires of the past.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all, this was constructed by those greedy jews in an effort to claim not only their so called namestake land, but also an effort to lay claim to the rest of the world. While settle for a few acres when you can own the whole world? Who else in their right mind would want everyone unified under one banner? Worked so well for the various empires of the past.

Okay.

6MJ0WtU.gif

Next stop: Crazy town!

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum