Gaming Before making a Game Suggestion thread

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why this thread needs a sticky. Most people on the internet know about these sites, they just want recommendations from people directed at them. I just don't see this thread being useful.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Recommendations? The same 20 titles get mentioned in every suggestion thread, there have been god knows how many "suggest an RPG for me" threads and they all have DQ FF TWEWY CT etc. Don't make a new one, take 4 minutes and find an old one, then if you're still unsure do some research on your own *GASP*

And Dwight I didn't make this thread to get it stickied, if that happens so be it. I made it for the people who don't know where to grab game info or want more/new places to do so, because not everyone is an internet pro star like you. Quite frankly I couldn't give less of a shit if you find this useful, I didn't make it for people who wouldn't.

So if you have something useful to add great, but if you are just coming into my topic to be negative than allow me to show you to the god damn door and I'll leave you with this great David Spade quote "Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow dick".

Cause even if you don't see it being useful, someone else may.

Thanks for coming out.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
Recommendations? The same 20 titles get mentioned in every suggestion thread, there have been god knows how many "suggest an RPG for me" threads and they all have DQ FF TWEWY CT etc. Don't make a new one, take 4 minutes and find an old one, then if you're still unsure do some research on your own *GASP*

And Dwight I didn't make this thread to get it stickied, if that happens so be it. I made it for the people who don't know where to grab game info or want more/new places to do so, because not everyone is an internet pro star like you. Quite frankly I couldn't give less of a shit if you find this useful, I didn't make it for people who wouldn't.

So if you have something useful to add great, but if you are just coming into my topic to be negative than allow me to show you to the god damn door and I'll leave you with this great David Spade quote "Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow dick".

Cause even if you don't see it being useful, someone else may.

Thanks for coming out.
Wow.
All I was doing was voicing my opinion. I wasn't badmouthing you personally, but you seem to have taken it that way. Chill out.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Congrats on sticky, hopefully this will lower the amount of recommend threads.

I found a really nice link you should add to the first post.

Why the DS Rocks - Official Recommendation Thread

It's a NeoGAF thread that has TONS of great NDS games separated by categories. Some of those games are really cool and I had never heard of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?