Hacking Been away a while and now feeleing lost, some help please

buddyslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I currently have 2 O3DS's, one on Firmware 9.4 which I've read I can downgrade to 9.2 , and one on Firmware 7.1.0-14E. I recently got free shop running and downloaded a few games but alot of the new games (pokemon sun) hang on a black screen or (steamworld heist) sit at the red 3ds screen and I have to reboot my 3ds. I'm assuming this is because my emunand is still 7.1.0

Is there any way I can update my emunand without it updating to nintendos latest 11.3?

I've also seen some things about CFW and ah9lhax ect

Is this something I should be using instead of the usual GW browser hack and if so is there an easy to follow all in one guide?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have 2 O3DS's, one on Firmware 9.4 which I've read I can downgrade to 9.2 , and one on Firmware 7.1.0-14E. I recently got free shop running and downloaded a few games but alot of the new games (pokemon sun) hang on a black screen or (steamworld heist) sit at the red 3ds screen and I have to reboot my 3ds. I'm assuming this is because my emunand is still 7.1.0

Is there any way I can update my emunand without it updating to nintendos latest 11.3?

I've also seen some things about CFW and ah9lhax ect

Is this something I should be using instead of the usual GW browser hack and if so is there an easy to follow all in one guide?

http://3ds.guide

Follow that guide, exactly.. without skipping any part..

buddyslack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Been trying this today, and I've got to the
Section II - Installing arm9loaderhax

I get the glitched screen, but followed the troubleshooting and pressed select, waited a minute then pressed a button to shut down.

Now, when I try to boot into Luma the DS just boots up normally into 2.1.0
Tried booting into hourglass with start button held and same thing, straight into normal ds screen

Ok, when screen glitched I pressed select twice and the Safe19LHInstaller came up, but when I tried to install it says payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size

*edit* managed to get it installed, had payloads in wrong folder

Last edited by buddyslack,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro