dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
tried fighting fantasy and lux pain yesterday night...

fighting fantasy is impossible to play while in bed and it's not really a "bedtime game" anyway...

lux pain is more like the kind of game I had in my mind for bedtime...I like the anime cutscenes and voice acting
smile.gif

I really don't know what the fuck is going on though and translation is a bit off but it looks good and I may stick with it...

I remember playing SMT:devil survivor while in bed and I really enjoyed myself! up until the point where it got super hard so I dropped it.
maybe I should give disgaea a chance then?

I've finished both resident evil and dementium and as fighting fantasy gloriously demonstrated,touch screen games while in bed(let alone an action game like dementium 2) are a big no-no

Swamp7hing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoever said MillionHeir, so very right. Really relaxing game. Lots of fun. After I've finished a round or two I'm good to sleep.

crazycarl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lushay said:
I've been playing Mega man zero collections in bed lately. Seems like the only time i really get to play it since i bought it. It was all easy before. now that I'm on MZ4, i just cry myself to sleep out of frustration.
hate2.gif

I did the same thing as you and then i can't no more sleep until i finished the 4 and he is some damn difficult !!!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, it doesn't have any text, but I suggest you try out Picross 3D. It's incredibly fun, and it's even more fun to play it in your bed for some reason. Puzzling games aren't usually my kind of game but this is really addicting (although a problem of that is that you might not be able to sleep anymore because of the insane addictiveness)!

czekers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
IMO ace attorney series is greatest for bedtime and travel playing.

I play mostly in bed, before sleep, and most of my games are RPGS, adventure games and tactical games. Simply, games that don't need stylus.

Try RPGs, like Final Fnatasy or Dragon Quests, some FF: Tactic Advance 2, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem DS, Ace Attorney saga that I mentioned before, Hotel Dusk, and maybe Layton.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This isn't quite what you asked for, but I like to play WarioWare - Touched! right before going to sleep. Sure, it's fast-paced, but you can play a quick round of one character's mini-games, then decide you don't feel like playing any more, turn it off, and go to sleep
tongue.gif
I guess I'm the opposite of you, I find a game full of text and story and play it every waking moment of the day, then some platformer/action game for before bed.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
dysan said:
"theresia"
Seriously, that game is freakin awesome. It's actually really creepy. The story is awesome....
But for a port of a game on a cell phone, it's not that great.
I'd recommend it though if you haven't played the cell phone version. It's top notch. The difficulty kind of spikes after about ten minutes though.
There's replay value too.... I think there may be a second storyline you can play through once you finish the first available one. Not sure, though. Haven't played it in a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that, I would recommend Pokemon Trozei, Color Cross, Jam with the Band, Knytt Stories DS (It's a homebrew, I'll link the stuff you need if you can't find it), Kirby: Canvas Curse, Space Invaders Extreme 2, Sonic Classic Collection, Taiko no Tatsujin DS, Meccha Taiko no Tatsujin DS 7tsu no Shima no Daibouken, Taiko no Tatsujin DS Dororon Youkai Daikessen, Theme Park, World of Zoo, Alice in Wonderland, Magnetica, Tales of Innocence, any Pokemon game, Cooking Mama, Cooking Mama 2, and Cooking Mama 3.

Seriously.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
been playing lux pain for the past week or so now...I'm only on chapter 6 and it's getting kinda tiring and boring...

theresia really is good? played it for a couple minutes...didn't really looked like something extraordinery...I'll agree with you on the creepyness though lol

I may try some of those tycoon or theme games I guess..

Countbisquit

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
countbisqu.it
XP
Country
Dementium
Dementium II

On a more serious note, Ace Attorney in bed is brilliant. Unless you get to the last case of the orginal game. The one with the blue badger. That case was deeply disturbing imo.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
WalterCool said:
Civilization Revolution (please, dont try it if you must wake up early the next day... a game will take you 4~5hrs)

Another game is gta

I've been thinking EXACTLY the same thing.
I see civilization there in my card menu and I'm afraid to play it because I used to spend COUNTLESS hours on the pc versions

I've already finished GTA
rolleyes.gif

tried disgaea ds yesterday...cool enough but I could get bored of it really easy lol
am I picky or what?
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...