dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
what would be a good game to play when you're in bed,lights out and alone?
something with a lot of text,engaging story,not much action...a game that could put you to sleep to put it all in a nutshell,so call of duty and mario are out of the question!

phonix wright is a good canditade for me I guess...
do "lux pain","miami law" and "theresia" worth it? I haven't heard good reviews about them and everyone here seems to think they're "meh" but I just finished "time hollow" (which is in my top 10 ds games list) and I could see me playing games like that in bed.

somehow I think "fighting fantasy" and "mazes of fate" would be good for bedtime...I dunno why though lol,aside the fact that I LOVE PC-style RPGs,they seem to be heavily story driven so maybe I should check those out...

I ofcourse have "puzzle quest 2" and "puzzle quest galactrix" but I could get bored of those two...

pc style adventures like "runaway" and "so blonde" sound good to me as well but they can get a bit boring...

I'm worried that strategy RPGs like "disgaea" and "FF tactics" might be a bit boring for bedtime
unsure.gif

what would you choose to play in bed?
rolleyes.gif

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Depravo said:
Funny you should say "lot of text,engaging story". I always have a bit of DSLibris in bed before going to sleep.

if I wanted to read a book,then I'd read a book not stare at an incredibly bright screen for half an hour lol

emigre,that's a choice as well,but I suck at tetris and bejewled isn't really my thing...I think layton will propably wake me up rather than sleep though.

crimsonclaww111 I'd aprecciate it if they were good games and not junk lol

thanks

Orel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Seriously, try the Ace Attorney series (Phoenix Wright).
You'll get sucked right in. I always play it in bed. And I stay up untill 2~3 AM because of it XD

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I find SRPG's like Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor and Disgaea DS to be great before bed!
biggrin.gif

Maybe something like Touch Detective, or grab ScummVM DS and play some Monkey Island/2, Day of the Tentacle, or Sam & Max.

Also, Ace Attorney games will keep you up all night.
mellow.gif

LINK289

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to recommend Infinite Space. It doesn't have the most "gripping" storyline but I find that I can lose track of time while I play it. It also has a LOT of dialog. I play it from time to time.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
infinite space...not a big fan but I've been wanting to give it another chance.

rhyme heaven?but isn't that a music game that you have to keep the beat? that hardly sounds relaxing lol.

hidden objects games...mmmm,I don't know...too much eye straining for so late
smile.gif

also LOLWAT at resident evil

Lushay

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Mega man zero collections in bed lately. Seems like the only time i really get to play it since i bought it. It was all easy before. now that I'm on MZ4, i just cry myself to sleep out of frustration.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2