Gaming Because I ddin't see it anywhere else...

Blue Zoidberg

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got the chance to get one of the special edition Halo 360 bundles for about $125, so I've been reading up on homebrew and backups. I've learned a good bit, but I'm still a bit confused about something: is the only repercussion of being caught playing backups on the 360 being banned from Xbox Live? Also, is online play the only thing that Xbox Live does?
Sorry if this has been covered before...

-BZ

Blue Zoidberg

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care to play online, so if the only bad thing that could happen is being banned I should be good to go
happy.gif

Thanks,

-BZ

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
You still get updates from game discs
biggrin.gif

But you sure don't miss much if you don't plan on using "live"/"playing online" ever.

- You have to pay for your account
- You have to pay for your downloads
- there's rarely free downloadable content (dlc) available
- Most games extra dlc is for multi-player
- I rarely download extra maps or unlockable content from live. (not worth the money) cause i rarely till never play online.
(then again, dlc for games is just sometimes that extra for your some people.)

- MS Arcade has some fun original games and the upgraded HD arcade/retro console versions of popular games
(You can play them on your PC in an emulator (not revised for HD then)

- 20Gb is damned to small to add enough storage and 120Gb replacement drive is hard (to not) to find (around here in Belgium that is)
(So MS when will you get your 120Gb or higher HDD's out here in Belgium, i couldn't even order one in 8 different game shops i tried)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit