OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i love all dragonball games and beat em ups in general but im afrain there arent so much fpr the ds.. i already knew dbz supersonic warriors 2 and by searchin threw the threads i found out about jus and bleach wich both absolutly rule! so ae there some more good ^^?

Pintassilgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well,neither of them are beat em ups

They're fighting games,I liek all the 3 but they're a bit better than average(Even JUS,now you can throw the rocks)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's the Pirates of the Caribbean games.....those are walk-along-and-beat-on-dudes games. They aren't as bad as people might think. There's 2 of them.

There's Mortal Kombat. Class A beat'em-up. Very faithful to the arcade version.

Erm.....that's all I can think of at the moment.

Fraesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i know the old beat em ups, i played dbz on snes and marvel vs capcom and tekken and those are beat em ups! ill try ninja gaiden and jack sparrow thx ^^

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
There's the Pirates of the Caribbean games.....those are walk-along-and-beat-on-dudes games. They aren't as bad as people might think. There's 2 of them.

There's Mortal Kombat. Class A beat'em-up. Very faithful to the arcade version.

Erm.....that's all I can think of at the moment.
What? Mortal Kombat on ds?

Fraesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hell yea mortal combat i forgot
biggrin.gif
gotta get this definitly!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:

Yeah, I actually had some fun with those games. I'd be hard-pressed to actually buy one, but for a quick beat-em-up fix, they're not bad.

I'd also suggest either Ultimate Spider-man or Spider-man: Battle for New York. In my opinion, those are probably the best beat-em ups on DS.

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Fraesh said:
so i know the old beat em ups, i played dbz on snes and marvel vs capcom and tekken and those are beat em ups! ill try ninja gaiden and jack sparrow thx ^^

DBZ on SNes, Marvel VS Capcom series and Tekken series aren't Beat Them All, they are fighting games. Versus fighting to be precise.

"Viewtiful Joe - Red Hot Rumble" is a pretty good BTA for DS, "Ninja Gaiden" really kicks ass except for the cheap possibilities of the gameplay.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iori-kyo-k said:
"Viewtiful Joe - Red Hot Rumble" is a pretty good BTA for DS, "Ninja Gaiden" really kicks ass except for the cheap possibilities of the gameplay.

Doh! Completely forgot about that game. Not only one of the best beat-em ups, but one of the most under-rated DS games period.

Pintassilgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
irpacynot said:
iori-kyo-k said:

Doh! Completely forgot about that game. Not only one of the best beat-em ups, but one of the most under-rated DS games period.

Agree

I don't why the I dl this game,tought It would be a shit,but I got surprised how sweet the game is,just like the console versions.I think we cand consider Draglade a beat'em'up too,I mean

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a slot2 cart, then I highly recommend the latest TMNT for GBA. That game was freakin' awesome. 2719 was the (U) scene release.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DS doesn't really have many beat-em-ups.

But there are definately a punch to play if you get some emulators.

Kind of weird though, I'm not sure if you want beat em ups, or fighters, because every single game you've mentioned so far is a fighter..

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SneMulDS + Double Dragon, Final Fight

taht Genesis emulator + Streets of Rage 1-3.

These games are better than most modern age beatemups, well maybe not better (a little broad concept), but more fun, usually.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should try out battletoads, with an emulator, I hear its really easy...
tongue.gif
!

Should try out Comix Zone for Genesis.
I l ike captain america and the avengers for the snes.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
iori-kyo-k said:

Are you guys talking about Red Hot Rumble or Double Trouble? I thought Red Hot Rumble was a PSP game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM