OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi,
are there any good beat em ups for nintendo ds?

i do not mean games like "jump super stars" but rather fighting games like tekken, soul calibur and virtua fighter etc. (or maybe serious 2d fighter like the superstreetfighter series.)

if you know any. please post here!

thank you

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you said beat em up, I thought of Super Dodge Ball Brawlers, just because of the melee combat and stuff.
Even though it's not what you're looking for, check it out.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One piece gear spirit or w/e it was called is a pretty good beat em up, and it's pretty simple to understand without knowing any japanese.

MoonCat5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Mortal Kombat would be your best bet. Or you could find some older games for SNES and stuff and use SnesMulDS.
smile.gif
I love playing street fighter.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ergo_proxy_One said:
guilty gear dust strikers is good..
FUCK NO. IT WAS A HORRIBLE GAME.

I'm a pretty big fan of fighting games, and I loved Guilty gear X2:Reloaded, and Accent core. Of course, I hated Isuka, but I thought since this was for the DS, I thought I would give it a try, and thought, 'well, it can't be THAT bad, right?'

That's where I was wrong. Everything I do, it made no sense in that game. I mean, it feels like the controls change everytime I press something. I couldn't even pull any of the moves from previous Guilty gear games, and everything was just awful. Terrible controls made the game pretty much made it unplayable for me. A

Even the Guilty gear X game for the GBA was much better than this horrible excuse of a Guilty gear game.

acidonia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy is the only one i know ok its a ok game but nothing great its rather short too beating it gives you a few extra people to play as in it and its impossble to unlock all art work in the game Because you need 2 Japanese only gba games to unlock some
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip +1