Hardware be weary

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the screen that showsc sliding on the joycons.... the left one does connect as i hear the sound and see the popup un she switch but the right doesnt so i'm stuck on that screen
ok take it with a little force not much and slam it on there. I had to do that with my new switch one time and after that never had that problem anymore. also just incase do you have any extra joycon's laying around.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the screen that showsc sliding on the joycons.... the left one does connect as i hear the sound and see the popup un she switch but the right doesnt so i'm stuck on that screen
i know that but did you do what i told you to. also you told us that you only did the rmc with a paperclip. but did not mod the joycon. if that is the case and this does not fix what i told you to do then you must have shorted out the wrong pin one time or missed up a pin on the inside and if you did that then you will have to send it in to Nintendo to be fixed and now is a really good time too do so as they are not making new hardwere yet.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you think would happen if i tried to run cfw in rcm mode again would that probly brick it as its not past int stage?
I don't think it would brick it now but give it a try and get back with us so we will all know if it can be bypassed like that.

KnightRider420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would assume so its a rental that i got brand new... i am paying renter insurance on it too but if they look at the joycon rail and see the scratches in the paint from the paperclip they might say i'm screwed... i got the rental because i wanted an oldschool switch before the revision

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would assume so its a rental that i got brand new... i am paying renter insurance on it too but if they look at the joycon rail and see the scratches in the paint from the paperclip they might say i'm screwed... i got the rental because i wanted an oldschool switch before the revision
will you can try to trade it in and find out if that would work or you can send it into nintendo and have them fix it for free or you can go it your self and buy this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PCS-Repl...319853?hash=item59023817ad:g:y3cAAOSw~HBaEoLP
also you would need the tools to do this as well. This is so easy to do my 5 year old can do this and i'm not joking.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also you can tell the rental place it was from the joycon's they would have no way to know that is the stuff i would do.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm almost 100% sere you broke your right joycon rail when you did rmc mode. when you get it fixed just buy a jig because then you know you will be good. also that link i posted has a pair for $10 so just click that and get that one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

cool , thanks for the help... i am gonna watch the teardown vid now... you been great
yw and anytime.

i'm almost 100% sere you broke your right joycon rail when you did rmc mode. when you get it fixed just buy a jig because then you know you will be good. also that link i posted has a pair for $10 so just click that and get that one.

yw and anytime.
just giving you the heads up you only need to replace the right joycon rail not both so you have an even easier job to do. its when you have to replace the left one that makes you take the whole system apart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c