Bbm and dev menu not working properly...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Randomdude0, Jun 6, 2015.

  1. Randomdude0
    OP

    Randomdude0 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    54
    27
    Jun 4, 2015
    Colombia
    So, I have a 4.2U 3ds and I decided to install Palantine cfw. Then I spoofed it to Eur region (therefore it was unlinked from my sysnand), and installed a legit FW >7.0 cia. Tried it in dual emunand with rxtools (obviously spoofed to eur region too) just to test it, and worked perfectly fine. But, now when I'm trying to install any cia from the palantine cfw it wont do it.

    Tried first with BBM almost any cia were marked as invalid, the ones shown as 'installable' just fail before begining installation.

    Devmenu cia was marked as invalid too.

    Installed Devmenu using ctrclient, it worked. But devmenu is marking almost any cia as invalid aswell and it wont install anything.

    Also, in my 9.8E emunand I used the eshop to download an update (Had to do a random procedure of creating an USA region emunand in another sd and reset some eshop thingy).

    Where did I screwed up? And what should I do?

    Please halp...
     
  2. Slushie3DS

    Slushie3DS Cold Beverage Lover

    Member
    707
    294
    Jan 9, 2015
    United States
    Do you have tickets? If you've never downloaded anything from the eShop or formatted your SD after doing so, it's likely you don't

    To make these, insert your SD, go to 'Nintendo 3DS/RandomText1/RandomText2/'. From there create a folder named 'dbs'. Go inside of that folder and create two files. One of which 'ticket.db' and the other 'import.db'. Return your SD to your handheld, then go to Settings > Data Management > Nintendo 3DS > Software. It should prompt you to repair them.

    If that doesn't work, I'm unsure. You may also want to make sure you are booting into your CFW before trying to install.
     
  3. Randomdude0
    OP

    Randomdude0 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    54
    27
    Jun 4, 2015
    Colombia
    I actually did, also I know I'm pretty sure into my CFW*. I think it may be a 'ticket.db' conflict between the rx emunand (this one should be different as I downloaded stuff from the eshop) and cfw.

    Already tried redoing the 'title.db' and 'import.db' thing, didn't work.

    Also, it shows the legit cia I installed before doing all the dual emunand stuff as invalid....

    I dunno, I think I'll give up and redo all the things again :sleep:

    *(as it is spoofed as European and I'm using spanish in all my nands, some apps have different names from the US nand)