Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kinda sorta not really. There is but you don't see anything.
Her clothes are made of her hair. A bunch of her attacks use her hair, thus stripping her down. At the end of certain boss fights she's practically completely naked for an ultimate finish. But you never actually see anything, her bare ass is the most you get to see.

dashkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It seemed fun in some trailers.. I'll give it a try, I'm banned anyway ;(.

Eidt: Lol didn't realize this thread was already 2 days old, damn I'm late >:l

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaisuto said:
Kinda sorta not really. There is but you don't see anything.
Her clothes are made of her hair. A bunch of her attacks use her hair, thus stripping her down. At the end of certain boss fights she's practically completely naked for an ultimate finish. But you never actually see anything, her bare ass is the most you get to see.

Thanks, will pass

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Finished it yesterday took me 13hrs on normal mode.
I just read if you beat it under 3hrs you unlock a special equipable item, doubt I'll do it!
Tried hard mode with all my unlocks and it's still really tough, couldn't even clear the prologue lol and there is another difficulty above hard mode to unlock!

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been watching my brother play this, looks awesome. Too many games coming out again and too many to play
frown.gif
. Gotta finish resistance fall of man, then I gotta start this or uncharted 2. Then darksiders is coming out, so many games
biggrin.gif

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thug4L1f3 said:
I just read if you beat it under 3hrs you unlock a special equipable item, doubt I'll do it!
Tried hard mode with all my unlocks and it's still really tough, couldn't even clear the prologue lol and there is another difficulty above hard mode to unlock!

Oh dear god! Above hard mode? ON THIS GAME?

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thug4L1f3 said:
I read that there are 'cheats' to buy those hard to unlock items. They cost in the millions of halos.
Also, it's 3 hours total of your best times per chapter (not your total hours played). So you can go back to whatever chapter and try to speed through each.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually have the item that Thug's talking about, the Bangle of Time or something like that. It's an accessory that lets you activate Witch Time at the press of a button, at the cost of being able to activate it whenever you dodge an attack.

I don't like it, it drains your magic too fast and I'm getting decent enough with the counters to activate them a majority of the time the free way. Though there's a fun little exploit you can take advantage with it which can net you millions of halos in a matter of 6 minutes each time lol. I admit I did it once to get the rest of the techniques I was too lazy to dedicate actual effort for.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need the Claws, Rocket Launcher weapons with the Gaze of Despair and Bangle of Time Accessories to do it. Gaze of Despair you can just buy from the shop, but Bangle of Time you need to do the three hour total thing for.

Go to Chapter 2 on Hard and reach the boss at the end. Equip the two accessories before you start the fight. Make sure your two weapon set ups are:
A) Whatever, Claws on feet.
B) Whatever, Rocket Launchers on feet.

Do the combo Y, Y, Y, Y, B. This will make Bayonetta bring up the claw feet to do a multiple stab attack, but after she picks up her leg switch to the rocket launcher mid animation, and she'll spam a megaton of rockets instead. Go to the boss, keep up the Witch Time as often as you can for the Rocket Launcher part. Because of how the boss works, his health will not drain during a certain cutscene of the fight, so you can just keep pummeling him over and over and over again to watch your score skyrocket. And then when you're done you still get the x99 bonus at the end.

You can still do it even without the Bangle of Time but you're only going to get about 500k Halos that way. Still good enough though for the little effort required. And that combo will destroy pretty much all of the bigger enemies in the game too.

vjgbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought this game today. i'm currently in the middle of playing it and stopped by just to say how awesome it is. i really hope sega will one day try to release another console.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got around to trying it and after killing a DL disc (defragging large files set for a continuous read is important people) I am impressed, a lot of hype hit this game and while nothing ever lives up to the hype this is about as close as it comes.
I like Ninja Gaiden more at this point from a gameplay perspective (although that might just be me being rusty; this is far more frenetic) but what little I remember of Devil May Cry now has a lot to answer for. I am going to call Stranglehold meets ninja gaiden in terms of gameplay. I have not ever played a god of war game so I can not comment there.

If you liked ninja gaiden and have rinsed the other games of this year (which given release timings you probably have done) you could do far worse than this.

The art direction on the other hand; yes yes a thousand times yes. I am going with panzer dragoon meets a Japanese take on 16th century Christian art.

I think I will end with
Bayonetta; what Wet should have been.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Holy shit, guys. I'm up to Chapter VI right now, this game is fucking AMAZING. This is the best action game I've ever played, and one of my favorite 360 games of all time. Hell, it might even be my GOTY 2009. (Even though it's not supposed to be out until next year... although the game has obviously been ready for release for a long time. Wave 3 and older game box)

The graphics are amazing, the game is charming as hell, funny, has references to other games... gameplay is amazing... music is astounding... man, I love everything about this game. They really outdid themselves with this one.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm only on chapter II, and I already saw Sonic and Okami references...

I really love the atmosphere of that game... The more I play it, the more I keep thinking they spent a lot of time in strip-clubs to create that game.
rolleyes.gif

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I burned this game(Since I am already banned) but when I put it into the xbox the screen just goes black and it does not work, had to reboot the xbox in order for it to work again, could it be a bad burn or some other issue..I thought that since Im banned games dont have to be verified in order to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp