battery replacement help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by 2002120141, Jun 19, 2010.

1. 2002120141
    OP

2002120141 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 29, 2007
    So, yeah, I still got my original old model DS chugging with me all the time - problem is, it only holds a charge of around 1.5 hours nowadays. I think most of my local shops have finally stopped supporting my DS model and was wondering if you guys would be kind enough to point me at a site that sells em, or better yet, point to a direction to where I can mod 3 AAA's and make my own replacement battery?

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully it won't come to that oh so painful "get a new model" reply... I love my DS XL that much.

2. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    old model DS XL? you mean this?
    [​IMG]

3. 2002120141
    OP

Apr 29, 2007
    yep. I don't really feel comfortable calling it the phat, but it is what it is.
    I just ordered from deal extreme a few minutes ago. From what I heard, DX isn't really the best "deal" per se, but so far, that's the only site i found selling the batteries.
    Still though, additional info/help would be very appreciated.

4. 2002120141
    OP

Apr 29, 2007
    So.... Deal xtreme's it then? No other alternatives or what not? And... bumping, I guess... One last effort to see some replies and all that....

5. windwakr

windwakr GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I too would like to know a place to get a replacement battery for the DS Phat.

I know Nintendo sells replacements for $15, but they probably rape you on shipping. Anyone know a place to get a cheap, reliable battery?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice