ROM Hack Batch Tool to Generate IPS Patches for PKMN Su/Mo

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know if the clean code.bin for pokemon sun is either on the iso site or the chaos site?
Too lazy to decrypt the game

Lalapaloozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only wanted a yes or no i didn´t asked for a link

For you and anyone else thats too lazy to decrypt or having trouble decrypting (which I did, always fails at the end, but its probably because need to update my decrypt9 :creep:), you can find a no-outlines patched code.bin on dat iso thing site place and then open it up using a hexeditor of your choice. Use CTRL+F and make sure the search part labeled "Datatype" (second drop down menu) is set to "Hex-values". Now search for this line "01 01 80 E0 00 F0 20 E3 1E FF 2F E1" and replace it with "01 01 80 E0 04 20 80 E5 1E FF 2F E1" to get an "unmodified version" of the code.bin. Now open up eric's program and patch to your hearts content :grog:. Tried this yesterday and got it to work for me just fine

Last edited by Lalapaloozer,

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For you and anyone else thats too lazy to decrypt or having trouble decrypting (which I did, always fails at the end, but its probably because need to update my decrypt9 :creep:), you can find a no-outlines patched code.bin on dat iso thing site place and then open it up using a hexeditor of your choice. Use CTRL+F and make sure the search is set to "Datatype" (second drop down menu) is set to "Hex-values". Now search for this line "01 01 80 E0 00 F0 20 E3 1E FF 2F E1" and replace it with "01 01 80 E0 04 20 80 E5 1E FF 2F E1" to get an "unmodified version" of the code.bin. Now open up eric's program and patch to your hearts content :grog:. Tried this yesterday and got it to work for me just fine
Thank you got it working

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I read in the OP it says that the Festivle Plaza will not work with the NFC patch. Is this the case or did I missread it?
You misread
And it's big one.
You totally misread

You're welcome! And a huge thank you to eric! Made my o3DS-life so much easier, thanks man...really appreciate your work [emoji144]
thanks for your tutorial on the “unmodified code.bin”

From what I read in the OP it says that the Festivle Plaza will not work with the NFC patch. Is this the case or did I missread it?
please read the full sentence...

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
*reads Blootie's post* oh, so that kind of instructions can be given. I didn't know that, sorry if I acted like a prick.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! You did alots of good things but can you do:
1) Every Wild Pokemon has 6iv (and legit lol)
2) Pokemon at a lvl more than your limit pokemon lvl obey you (like pokemons at lvl 100 can obey you at the start of the game)

If you can do this i'll be happy!
Thanks for all this work :)

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
You misread
And it's big one.
You totally misread

thanks for your tutorial on the “unmodified code.bin”

please read the full sentence...

Please do not take offence to this, I want to explain how I read what you said.

wifi won't be cut off after connected. no more festival plaza or suspend the game when you try to video record your game or use pkmn-ntr debugger

wifi won't be cut off after connected
Good, That solves the problem.
no more festival plaza or suspend the game
Uh-oh, it disables features that I use.
when you try to video record your game or use pkmn-ntr debugger
It disables them only when using the NFC patch for it's main purpose.

Hope you understand. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1