Hacking Batalion Wars 2 online not working!?!?!

justonia19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have burned a copy of Batalion Wars 2 as a 1:1 copy, the campaign mode works great, but every time I try to play an online game, it will get to the part where it finds a player to play with or against, at that point I am guessing that it will connect you into the game, but instead it will bring me back to online main menue and it will say that I have been disconnected from the other players! I've been going at this for 30 minutes now and still the same outcome.

Has anyone had this problem before, or know how to fix it??

justonia19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whether alot of people play it or not, I connected to some that still play, and there is this malfunction keeping me from playing with them..... just answer the question...... anyone

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From an already posted problem
solcott said:
This is a known problem with trying to play Battallion Wars 2 online with softmod based optical loading, the game only loads half as fast using a softmod compared to a real disc so you don't have time to get everything loaded to join the game and are seen as inactive and dropped.

At least the slow loading is an assumed theory, but this game just doesn't work online using an optical disc based softmod, using USB Loader works fine online due to the game being loadable faster than on a real disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o