Homebrew Basehaxx dirty build released

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys! I have a question here! I read something about "8. inject payload using hax installer". I have payload, but, where I can download hax installer? I have starter kit from Smea page but without that hax installer
You need to have homebrew access via another exploit to install basehaxx (It's a secondary entrypoint).

The 'payload' you downloaded is the hax installer; you use another entrypoint to load the homebrew launcher, and then load the installer, which patches your OR/AS save file.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need to have homebrew access via another exploit to install basehaxx (It's a secondary entrypoint).

The 'payload' you downloaded is the hax installer; you use another entrypoint to load the homebrew launcher, and then load the installer, which patches your OR/AS save file.

10. visit my secret base and edit party name, it will trig exploit then launch hbl
if not launch hbl, you may need to remove update data. btw currently hax is little unstable, sometimes you just need to retry this step. < Perfect, friend! And can you explain this, please? The exploit can fail and I need reinstall all?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
10. visit my secret base and edit party name, it will trig exploit then launch hbl
if not launch hbl, you may need to remove update data. btw currently hax is little unstable, sometimes you just need to retry this step. < Perfect, friend! And can you explain this, please? The exploit can fail and I need reinstall all?
No, if it fails, you don't need to reinstall, just try to run the payload (by trying to rename your team) again.

The exploit isn't completely stable, so don't except it to work 100% of the time.

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, if it fails, you don't need to reinstall, just try to run the payload (by trying to rename your team) again.

The exploit isn't completely stable, so don't except it to work 100% of the time.

Interesting! And what do you think about the rate? 50%? 30%? 10%? Can you give me a %, please?

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow! Nice! ^^ hey friend, I need the payload on the New 3DS XL without homebrew to use the exploit same as the 3DS with homebrew or not?
If you want to use it on a New model you need to install a payload for a New 3ds model if you want to use it on a old 3ds model (2ds) you need the old 3ds payload. You have to use the right one for your system version as well

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well the boot rate could be higher, since i'm using another version he gave me some days ago

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to use it on a New model you need to install a payload for a New 3ds model if you want to use it on a old 3ds model (2ds) you need the old 3ds payload. You have to use the right one for your system version as well

Well the boot rate could be higher, since i'm using another version he gave me some days ago

I have New XL 11.0 but my brother New XL 9.9. By the way, New and Old Payload? But I download payload from the Twitter of this guy... How I know is for new or old?

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have New XL 11.0 but my brother New XL 9.9. By the way, New and Old Payload? But I download payload from the Twitter of this guy... How I know is for new or old?
The one from twitter is the Installer. If you start the Installer on the Homebrew launcher, you'll have to choose between new and old. If your brother already has access to the HL you can use it with his one. You choose New 3ds 11.0-33 and then Your Region.

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The one from twitter is the Installer. If you start the Installer on the Homebrew launcher, you'll have to choose between new and old. If your brother already has access to the HL you can use it with his one. You choose New 3ds 11.0-33 and then Your Region.

Yes friend, but what's about the payload? When I install, i can remove from sd without problem?

Moddyswiper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you don't know what "Payload" means. A Payload is needed to launch the Homebrew Launcher. If you delete it, you won't be able to start the Launcher anymore

Let me explain, I need the payload for execute the exploit, OK, I can execute on my brother N3DSXL. But what's about my N3DSXL? I need to copy the payload files on my N3DSXL too?

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Basehax support local (offline) installing (from a ropbin on the SD)?
if so, where would I put the ropbin, and what would I name it?

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let me explain, I need the payload for execute the exploit, OK, I can execute on my brother N3DSXL. But what's about my N3DSXL? I need to copy the payload files on my N3DSXL too?
No. You only have to have the Homebrew channel pack from this website on your SD card https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/starter.zip
Put it onto the root of your SD card. Then install it onto the Pokemon ORAS card and it will be on the card only. It will overwrite your Secret Base data though so make sure it's not important for you

Does Basehax support local (offline) installing (from a ropbin on the SD)?
if so, where would I put the ropbin, and what would I name it?
It downloads it off a server, so I would say no

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +3
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck this heatwave, i don't usually sleep with a fan, but i believe the fan is getting put on the bed rather than beside it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S 12:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND IT'S STILL 78°, WHAT THE FUCK?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    78º seems abnormal for any part of the day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it was 96 F for the high, 78 F for the low today, in Ohio, bout same for bakerman in Michigan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    F = Freedom units
    +2
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    So... C = Cum units?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clip units
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @HiradeGirl, That's how they get bigger loans at the bank.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Welp.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Welp.