Gaming Banned console

broksonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know i am unable to play online games . But can i download content from fifa 11 ?. Thinking of getting a wifi adapter but dont want to waste my money if i can't even connect or download anything

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you are banned from live you are banned from live and everything that would have gone through it.

I am not sure how far the LIVE to CON stuff went but I plan on looking into it during the next couple of days.

broksonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FAST6191 said:
If you are banned from live you are banned from live and everything that would have gone through it.

I am not sure how far the LIVE to CON stuff went but I plan on looking into it during the next couple of days.

Thanks. I'll wait to see how you get on

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If a console is banned, it gets recorded in secdata. When this happens, a backup of the original secdata is made in the nand. Use findsecdata to see if there is a backup in the nand.

Otherwise use XVal with your serial number and the number that follows it. You can also goto the US xbox site, register with a random US address, add the console serial number to the profile, submit the console for a repair and if it allows you the console is not banned.

There is also talk of being able to tell from the XBOX live connection test, pressing one of the buttons will come with with status numbers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: and it had all the good ones