matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At first I thought this was innovative and it practically blew my mind. I went to my friends and went, "Holy sh*t! This game transfers data through sound files!" I've heard that there were very old games that transfered data through sounds before, but this was the first for me and I thought it was really something. Now it's just plain annoying. The DS has a hard time reading the sound files, of my many attempts, I've only gotten 17 maps off Youtube (probably 17 more than many of you). I was wondering if there were any tips to make data transferring more efficient? My most recurring problem is it telling me I need to relocate to a quieter environment, but where I am, it's perfectly quiet. I use earphones with foam padding like suggested. MAybe it's the static? Any other suggestions?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get maps from a source that doesn't suck? (No, I don't know of one.) Youtube rapes sound quality in order to improve streaming performance on slow connections. This adds a lot of audio artifacts that come across as background noise.

matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried the link you sent me but the whole thing about Youtube distorting sounds made me look elsewhere like the official Japanese DLC site and www.soundclick.com. Got some maps off there. Someone should start a wiki for Bangai-O and collect the maps.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What are you guys talking about? Transfer maps through sound??
blink.gif

Sounds futuristic!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up