band hero minor delay?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blaze163, Nov 6, 2009.

Nov 6, 2009

band hero minor delay? by Blaze163 at 11:37 PM (1,352 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    my rom site of choice claims the release date for Band Hero is now the 10th, not a few days ago as I was told. Any truth in this? I checked with my local game store, but they had the jackass of a new recruit on tills tonight, he didn't even know there was a DS version of Band Hero. Nice to see the people who deserve it getting the work, eh? The US version or the EU version, all the same to me. Been waiting on this thing all week, I'm bored out of my mind.

2. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Patience! You're bored out of your mind? There're so many good games recently, I couldn't finish them all in short period. Well, maybe they aren't your favourite genres. Just be patience [​IMG]

3. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    The longer that atrocity of a music collection is delayed, the better. [​IMG]

4. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    It was just released. Also, it's pretty good from what I hear. You have nothing to base it on anyway.

Mods, please lock.

5. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Please Read Before asking When A Game Will Be Dumped:
    These dates are what retailers say is out unless stated otherwise, sometimes they make dates up for pre-ordering purposes so not all can be trusted. These dates could also be "shipping dates" which usually means that that's the date when games get shipped to stores so a game could either be in stores on that day or after.

Some games may get delayed some others not listed may appear but at the moment of posting these are correct. Also just because a game is released in stores it doesn't mean that they'll appear on our internets but NA titles usually appear on our 'nets Wednesday night UK time.

Have patience and remember scene releases are not a right but a privilege.

6. Mr.Mysterio

Member Mr.Mysterio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Qatar
    I dont think he's asking when the game will be dumped.He just asked whether the release has been extended to the 10th of november.

7. Blaze163
    OP

United Kingdom
    ^THIS^

I expect delays with games appearing on download sites, I was just wondering if the release date had been put back. As it turns out it hasn't been, someone on Gamefaqs says they've seen it in Best Buy, so it's just a delay with the dump, not the game. Hope it shows up soon, I'm in serious danger of finishing Lego Rock Band already...

8. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    Seeing as these games lack nearly any storyline or plot, the main attraction is meant to be the replay value. If you think you're "in serious danger of finishing", urplayingitwrong.

9. Blaze163
    OP

United Kingdom
    By which I meant I've unlocked a pretty big portion of the game already. I've got all the vehicles except the private jet (although I do have the UFO), I've completely finished some of the earlier gigs. Although to be fair when I've finished it all, I'll probably make a new band and do everything again on a higher difficulty setting, it does as you say have quite high replay value.