masterpouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

Well I didn't know exactly where to ask my questions because I'm new here, but I have a few questions about hack and ban with sx os.

Actually, before to hack my console, I erased all the account I used on it. Then created two more accounts who are not yet linked to Eshop. Then I reinitialized the console and sd card completely.

It's important that I also have a Switch mini and this is where I use now my main account only. After I backed up my nand and created my emu Nand, I booted the hack on my fat Switch with new account not linked to eshop. I didn't connect yet connected again my fat switch to online and if I do will use of course the feature of Stealth OS and 90 DNS. Though if by any badluck I still got banned ( I don't care my fat switch to be banned ), I'm scared about my main account where I bought so many games and don't want it to be banned though. Is there any risk I can't use this account even though my Switch mini is not hacked and that my main account was not since my switch was hacked and that it was erased before I hacked it ? That's my very important question. Because I would like to use my fat switch with ftp and application like Home switching. But I don't want any risk that my main account get banned. I saw some people say that only the console is banned but using another one is fine. But I also saw someone online said they could ban like the account using the same IP adress as the console, but it would mean that my Switch mini account which was used before I hack my switch would become banned too until I used another IP adress ? If someone can help me about this, it would be much apreciated.

Thank you very much everyone.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I haven't heard of anyones account being banned yet There is a thread about bans, check in it and see if someone gotten a ban from their account. My internet or phone is being wonky at the moment so I can't really copy the url at the moment since it takes ages to load. It's a thread by @Draxzelex

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo doesn't ban accounts unless you're doing some real shady stuff on their CDN servers, or using someone else credit card without permission. they don't IP ban, your switch lite will be fine along with your account.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your main account is fine. Nintendo doesn't ban accounts based on IP addresses. Nintendo accounts usually get banned from using piracy online or using hacked save files in competitive games via online.

masterpouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much for your quick reply. Actually before to sign up here,, I found a subject about someone saying that they can ban not really the account from eshop and nintendo server's but the IP adress from a banned hardware, which would mean I could not connect to their server by using my IP adress with my Switch mini, I can't find again the thread and as I was not totally sure about this, I prefered to come to this forum to ask for more information and learn something about this. Thank you very much in any case !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much for your informations ! So basically I should be safe whitout using my main account on hacked switch and playing on my hacked switch online homebrew only and by using stealth os in same time as 90DNS ?

Thank you so much for all this quick answers in any case ! I wasn't sure, so it makes me much more confortable to do it.
Also, it's not really linked to this thread, but do you now guys an easy tuto for installing Android with SX OS for a noob about Switch Hack ?

Thanks again !

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for your quick reply. Actually before to sign up here,, I found a subject about someone saying that they can ban not really the account from eshop and nintendo server's but the IP adress from a banned hardware, which would mean I could not connect to their server by using my IP adress with my Switch mini, I can't find again the thread and as I was not totally sure about this, I prefered to come to this forum to ask for more information and learn something about this. Thank you very much in any case !
Nah half the stuff ppl post here don't make any sense or they don't tell the truth of what really happen. They can ban your console but never ban your accounts b/c they used the same IP address. If that were the case I wouldn't be playing smash bros on my 2nd switch while my 1st one is banned from that game b/c of hacked save file. They banned both my account/switch from playing smash bros online, but still can play other games and go into eshop.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

masterpouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see ! So not so a big deal. More over I won't use my main account on hacked switch, so I should be able to play all my games whitout any problems online on second one. Thank you very much ! I will try to install soon Android on my switch because it seems really amazing !

Reactions: MasterJ360
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much for your informations ! So basically I should be safe whitout using my main account on hacked switch and playing on my hacked switch online homebrew only and by using stealth os in same time as 90DNS ?

Thank you so much for all this quick answers in any case ! I wasn't sure, so it makes me much more confortable to do it.
Also, it's not really linked to this thread, but do you now guys an easy tuto for installing Android with SX OS for a noob about Switch Hack ?

Thanks again !
You switch should be fine. I am in the same situation and sent my first switch to hell after removing my account info completely. And for android you might need a second sd card because it requires you to flash the os. However, android on switch is free. All you need is a 16 gb card or higher/

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my question dont belong here (sorry i dont know where to ask)...i heard there is a fix for lockscreen themes under sxos (fw 9.x). can someone link me to that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: