baldo problem

scroeffie1984

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
after removing sx os complete ,i used a online guide to format my sd card to fat32 500gb
than installed all the correct folders made 3 backup files like they told me on the guide ,
than i installed a program and game cheat breeze /cheats updater/edizon/ when i start baldo everything is moving super fast
after removing those cheats apps it still moves very fast tested other game no problems
i also had 2 crashes

i never activated any cheats i just installed the cheats apps opened baldo and than this happend ,
dont know what to do only thing i can do is use the guide again and format the sd card ,does cluster size matter ?

Attachments

• crash 2.jpg
    crash 2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 25
  • crash 1.jpg
    crash 1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 25

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after removing sx os complete ,i used a online guide to format my sd card to fat32 500gb
than installed all the correct folders made 3 backup files like they told me on the guide ,
than i installed a program and game cheat breeze /cheats updater/edizon/ when i start baldo everything is moving super fast
after removing those cheats apps it still moves very fast tested other game no problems
i also had 2 crashes

i never activated any cheats i just installed the cheats apps opened baldo and than this happend ,
dont know what to do only thing i can do is use the guide again and format the sd card ,does cluster size matter ?

What guide did you follow?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...