ROM Hack badge arcade gives Error Code: 022-2511

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using n3ds jpn w/ gateway emunand and usa cia for badge arcade. when starting i get error below. any fix

Error Code: 022-2511
Situation:
  • Your system is connected to the Internet, but you are unable to connect to an online service or feature.
  • Error message, "In order to use online services, a system update is required."

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You need to update your emunand
Which obviously he can't.
im using n3ds jpn w/ gateway emunand and usa cia for badge arcade. when starting i get error below. any fix

Error Code: 022-2511
Situation:
  • Your system is connected to the Internet, but you are unable to connect to an online service or feature.
  • Error message, "In order to use online services, a system update is required."
Things that require NNID login like the eShop, Badge Arcade, Miiverse and in-game DLC shops no longer work below 10.2 because of some changes Nintendo made, so you'll just have to wait for an updated firmware spoof (or a way to use 9.6+ emuNAND on n3DS)

Reactions: Deleted User

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried running the eshop spoofer before running badge arcade but that didnt work lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...