• Views 177,292
  • Replies 1,063
  • Likes 8

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting error code 022-2803 as well. I figured the Nintendo ninjas would come for me eventually.
Perhaps using the unlock code and grabbing every single badge in the center wasn't the best idea. Oh well, at least my o3DS isn't banned and I can still have some fun and can use GYTB on my N3DS.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
For reference, I'm able to use the arcade right now, but I've never cheated on it either, so perhaps it is indeed a ban error/code?

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the one thing, is the badge arcade uses an online server, in order to track what badges you got. Once your in the main part, if your wireless is off, and you try to use the practice machine, it won't let you, because it can't connect, to let the server know that you used it for the day. Turn off wireless after going into the practice, and it will not proceed onto the results once you complete your plays, till you turn it back on. Turn it off on the real machine, you can play, but then will have to turn it back on, in order for the badges to save as well.

It is likely that what nintendo will be looking for, is anomalies is the number of badges you got, compared to the maximum number of plays you can possibly do in one go. I do not know what the highest bundle setting possible is, other than 15, because you sadly have to pay for the highest one available, maybe more than once, before the next bundle setting level will unlock.

The unlock code itself, will actually give you the number of plays, according to your bundle setting, so if you set it to 15 plays, you get 15 plays when you unlock the machine by code.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, the one thing, is the badge arcade uses an online server, in order to track what badges you got. Once your in the main part, if your wireless is off, and you try to use the practice machine, it won't let you, because it can't connect, to let the server know that you used it for the day. Turn off wireless after going into the practice, and it will not proceed onto the results once you complete your plays, till you turn it back on. Turn it off on the real machine, you can play, but then will have to turn it back on, in order for the badges to save as well.

It is likely that what nintendo will be looking for, is anomalies is the number of badges you got, compared to the maximum number of plays you can possibly do in one go. I do not know what the highest bundle setting possible is, other than 15, because you sadly have to pay for the highest one available, maybe more than once, before the next bundle setting level will unlock.

The unlock code itself, will actually give you the number of plays, according to your bundle setting, so if you set it to 15 plays, you get 15 plays when you unlock the machine by code.
If that were the case shouldn't everybody that ever used cheats be banned right?

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
If that were the case shouldn't everybody that ever used cheats be banned right?

Might depend on how much play activity patterns they are watching for. It is possible though that a ban wave is coming. So far, I haven't been hit, but that could easily change. I did do a secondary verification, by temporarily unplugging my cable modem while playing, after unlocking the machine.

After a while, during the attempt to save the progress, it gives an error code, stating something about a communication error, and the bunny then informs you that you need to be connected to the internet, gives an option to try again, warns that if you lose power, you lose all progress in that play through, as well as an option to give up, in which case, you WILL lose the badges earned in that playthrough. At that point, I plugged the cable modem back in, waited for it to get online, then said yes, to try again.

So yeah, all of your playing is being logged online.

This is also the reason why if you do the badge import, you will lose all the imported badges when you connect to badge arcade. It downloads the badges that you earned to this point each time you start up the software.

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, just checked, and I'm getting the 022-2803 error now. It was working fine for me about an hour ago, it just came up now after updating.

Of course, it's not like I could do anything anyway thanks to 10.4 breaking both Gateway and NTR, but whatever. Now I'll never reach 1,000 badges and beyond. :(

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So for some reason my badge arcade randomly switched to the JP one....(I just updated to 10.4 but I assume that wouldn't cause it). Not sure if it's related at all to using cheats or anything crazy like that but....

edit: even after downloading it from the eshop....well then.....

edit edit: the exact error code I get when I try to connect in this version is 022-2813, the same one others are getting. Could be related?

edit edit edit: got back to the US version via manual cia install still get 022-2813

edit edit edit edit: Can confirm something screwy is going on with gateway, loads the wrong language version somehow while rei loads the English one still

Last edited by marksteele,
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So for some reason my badge arcade randomly switched to the JP one....(I just updated to 10.4 but I assume that wouldn't cause it). Not sure if it's related at all to using cheats or anything crazy like that but....

edit: even after downloading it from the eshop....well then.....

edit edit: the exact error code I get when I try to connect in this version is 022-2813, the same one others are getting. Could be related?

edit edit edit: got back to the US version via manual cia install still get 022-2813

edit edit edit edit: Can confirm something screwy is going on with gateway, loads the wrong language version somehow while rei loads the English one still
How many badges did you have at the time? I had somewhere in the 700+ range.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The update to 10.4. I'm still on 10.3 and other NNID stuff is working fine. Not sure if it's Gateway's doing since I booted into rxTools and still got the same error code.

Oh I updated via prompt, but ya I assume we all got banned or something, prolly a temp one knowing Nintendo. I was just saying 10.4 gateway emunand is screwed atm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Que?