Bad Lyle...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Immortal Game, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Immortal Game
    OP

Immortal Game GBAtemp Regular

Sep 27, 2008
    United States
    [​IMG]
    Lyle's not a very good influence...
    I took a bunch of other screenshots, but I found out you could only have one, so I had to go on a mule and take the picture again.

Do you think it'll get pulled off the shelves for this? Mario Party 8 did for having the word "spastic"...

So uh, I'd just like to make it clear that I am aware that "went to pot" is a saying that actually MEANS something. I was hoping to put it up for laughs, but I guess not everyone understands that.

1 person likes this.
  2. Reser

Reser GBAtemp Regular

Jun 8, 2007
    Please tell me you are not serious? You do know 'it all went to pot' is a VERY common and well known saying, saying what you just said is like saying '*giggle* he just said pianist!' Seriously....

'It all went to pot' means along the lines of, 'lost it all', back to square one, went down the toilet.

http://www.wordwebonline.com/en/GOTOPOT it is proper English and a dictionary term, so yeah pull a game for using proper English.

3. Immortal Game
    OP

Sep 27, 2008
    United States
    I knew it was a saying, I just thought it was funny... sorry. >.>

4. junk_man32

junk_man32 Banned

Banned
    Jun 20, 2008
    United States
    yeah just like when you smoke pot, it will make u depresed and lose evrything

5. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    "going to pot" is a nice old-timey way of saying "the shit hit the fan"...

6. Immortal Game
    OP

Sep 27, 2008
    United States
    Like I said: yes, I know. Apparently people can't really appreciate a joke.. >.>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice