Bad burn or side effect of wiigator?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zetswei, Nov 19, 2008.

1. zetswei
    OP

zetswei Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2008
    United States
    I don't know what goes on int he video between bosses in adventure mode, since my SSBB won't work with my wii for some reason, so I made a backup and run that (original gets disc unreadable? on any original ssbb disc) so I use backup but cutscene is so choppy only thing that doesn't work right.. is there a way to fix it? or is it a bad burn deleted ISO off computer so may have to rip my dvd r

2. zerof

zerof GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 5, 2008
    United States
    The cut scenes on mine are choppy too. It might DL problems or just the loader.

3. zetswei
    OP

zetswei Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2008
    United States
    Hm, I'm using gamma loader but idk. i deleted my iso and i dont wanna get it again if it's just the loader

4. Egonny

Egonny GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2008
    Belgium
    Brussels, Belgium
    Do you use the DVD5 edition?
    If so, it's normal.

5. iritegood

iritegood GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2007
    United States
    The loader only reads the DVDs at 3x, which explains why the cutscenes are so choppy.

6. blitzer320

blitzer320 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    i wanted to know if you are using the dvd5 version what is cut out to make it fit on a single layer because i don't have a dl burner but i don't want to miss out on any thing important

7. smartybones

smartybones Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2008
    United States

not sure whats cut, but at a guess nothing important... it never is on games that have had to be ripped !!

8. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    The DVD5 version of Brawl is only meant for those who wish to play Versus Matches.

Every single video, except the opening video, has been removed and replaced by the same video.

If you attempt to play Adventure mode, the game will simply crash (I did not test this).

9. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    and don't forget that v0.3G doesn't support duel layer DVD so stick to DVD5 for the moment or use v0.3b for the duel layer version .

10. Awesome turtwig

Awesome turtwig GBAtemp Regular

Sep 26, 2008
    United States
    USA
    I'm surprised an SSBB fan would burn the game. Buy the game, it's worth every penny.